PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade the 1st for Diggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Beckham is in a class with Jones, Hopkins, and Thomas as one of the league’s top receivers. His career has been largely wasted with Eli and now Cleveland. Imagine this guy with a great QB.
He was voted the 8th best player in the NFL a few years ago, compared to Diggs who probably isn’t even the 8th best WR.

I think it is realistic to get Odell here. He already said he would love to play with #12.
He is not happy in Cleveland and vice versa.

He is a bit expensive, but can probably redo his contract a bit.

#12 likes him, too.

Last season, he stated: “I was willing and ready to go over there [to New England] at any point in time. That was always a dream of mine to play for Tom Brady.” He followed that up by gifting Brady a pair of goat hair cleats.

It was clear that the 2019 Patriots were lacking explosiveness in their offense. Beckham Jr. is one of the most explosive players in football, as he can run just about every route effectively.

He finished 2019 with 74 receptions for 1,035 yards and four touchdowns. His year also ended with surgery this off-season for hip and groin injuries that slowed him down.

usatsi_13561068.jpg

gettyimages-1178629518-e1579186436182.jpg

Bill, Get the trade done!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think Beckham is in a class with Jones, Hopkins, and Thomas as one of the league’s top receivers.
Not that it changes your point in any way, but I think Mike Evans belongs in this group, too.

Not that it changes your point in any way, but I think Mike Evans belongs in this group, too.

I’ve barely seen the guy play, but his stats back up your claim. Something about Tampa Bay just makes me change the channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back