PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade for Andy Isabella?

While I liked Isabella before the draft, he's been statistically even worse than Harry. Soo . . . wait until he's cut and bring him in as a tryout player. He's been often injured, doesn't catch well, and hasn't made the kinds of plays that were expected of him. I think he'd do better here than in Arizona, though. That's for sure.

Isabella was a guy a lot of people on this Board was clamoring for.
I would trade him for Harry or Wino.

How do people even know this guy's name? His stats say that he's done next to nothing in the league.

Andy Isabella got caught up in the numbers game too much talent at the skilled position in Arizona. You can see why he clearly wants out. IF I were the Pats I would be interested nothing more than a conditional 4th though Arizona won't miss him.

He's the kind of player I'd be interested in seeing compete for a spot in camp on a 1 year minimum deal because he's got nothing but unrealized potential. The fact that the potential is entirely unrealized means he's not worth any significant trade assets. Conditional 7th maybe.

Berrios is much better than Isabella. He's a UFA and won't cost a ton.
Knowing the Jets FO they might Franchise Berrios just to spite us.:rolleyes:

If we trade for a free agent wideout, I'd rather focus on Calvin Ridley. Not sure what Isabella would cost us, but we really don't need more quantity, we need better quality!!!

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back