PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tottenham Hotspur/NFL Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those fans follow US teams because they don't have a local team. People in Mass used to be diehard Giants fans before the Pats arrived.

A British NFL team vs a rival NFL team would draw interest. I don't know who England's biggest rival is. Ireland?

The NFL is looking at heavily populated locations with high income. London has both.

Europeans have a very different mindset to American fans, it's far more tribal, and loyal, for want of a better word. We'd never flip flop between teams, or "support" two different teams. It's just not how things are done. See MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon for example.

I disagree on this one point, I think I can support the Patriots but still go see on a season ticket to watch a London team, I don't have to have my heart and soul into the team like I would with the Patriots, put it this way I watch during the one week Thurs night, Sun 6pm, Sun 9pm then Mon 1m and then MNF at 1:25am. Now if it was football or soccer in your words, no way in hell would I support someone other than Tottenham Hotspur, I also believe that the new fans choosing to get into American Football will support a franchise, every year it would be bigger, you only have to look at the amazing rise of Jaguars fans here in the UK since they signed a deal to play every year in London.

I think football will become very big in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back