PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Too Bad Brady Can't Throw the Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He Ban Me said:
I wouldn't start wishing for too many end arounds, unless you want to see him get snapped like a toothpick. Stick to the fly patterns, it's the better bet.

Seems to me, "few" hardly means "many." And yes, I'm aware that Moss is first and foremost a WR. But thanks.

Last edited:
^Seems to me, "few" hardly means "many." And yes, I'm aware that Moss is first and foremost a WR. But thanks.
Hey NP. By "stick with the fly patterns", I mean NEVER call the end around, it only takes one shot.

Hey NP. By "stick with the fly patterns", I mean NEVER call the end around, it only takes one shot.

See Branch run not one, but two end arounds at the '04 win at Heinze. Football is indeed a contact sport for WRs also, now isn't it?

See Branch run not one, but two end arounds at the '04 win at Heinze. Football is indeed a contact sport for WRs also, now isn't it?

Branch does not equal Moss. Moss is best suited to go up and catch the long ball. If you notice, he's becoming sort of a TO when he goes over the middle. He's not an imposing presence, if you haven't noticed. My point is that IMO, laying him out there like that is NOT in the Pats best interest. Just an opinion though, settle.

5'10 194-Stronger, more muscular, lower center of gravity
6'4 210 (soaking wet)-thin as a rail, fragile, "franchise" WR

Branch does not equal Moss. Moss is best suited to go up and catch the long ball. If you notice, he's becoming sort of a TO when he goes over the middle. He's not an imposing presence, if you haven't noticed. My point is that IMO, laying him out there like that is NOT in the Pats best interest. Just an opinion though, settle.

Yeah....whatever man.:rolleyes:

Fragile? Considering Moss has missed just 6 games in his entire 9 year career, and Branch has missed a whopping 13 in his first five, your argument holds little merit.

Fragile? Considering Moss has missed just 6 games in his entire 9 year career, and Branch has missed a whopping 13 in his first five, your argument holds little merit.

Maybe that's because his coaches realize his slight build, and don't call end arounds and double reverses?? Maybe it's because he avoids contact and shys away from laying out over the middle?

Maybe it's because Branch WILL sacrifice his body? Maybe it's because of those end arounds that were called for him?

Man, you guys turn on your own quicker than snot.
I can only imagine the crap Indy would hear from Pats fans had Indy signed Moss. Bunch of worthless homers.

YOUR ARGUMENT, SIR, holds little merit:p

Maybe that's because his coaches realize his slight build, and don't call end arounds and double reverses?? Maybe it's because he avoids contact and shys away from laying out over the middle?

Maybe it's because Branch WILL sacrifice his body? Maybe it's because of those end arounds that were called for him?

I can only imagine the crap Indy would hear from Pats fans had Indy signed Moss. Bunch of worthless homers.

Moss, in his nine years has rushed 23 times (all in the first six years of his career, when he didn't miss any games). In Branch's five years he has rushed SEVEN times. Really laying it out, right?

I guess you just know everything, right.

Moss's Career Stats: http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12576
Branch's Career Stats: http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302177

Last edited:
Moss, in his nine years has rushed 23 times (all in the first six years of his career, when he didn't miss any games). In Branch's five years he has rushed SEVEN times. Really laying it out, right?

I guess you just know everything, right.

Source? Link? Hey, have at it! The Hitman will be happy to oblige.

It'd help if you actually watch the games rather arguing on the internet for the sake of arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents