PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Kornheiser said "Bill Belichick is the Whitey Bulger of the NFL."

Man, I hope the Patriots never play on MNF again and if they do never give interviews for that stupid ass clown channel. F them all. I refuse to watch to that ****hole channel again.

NFL Network all the way for me. They actually have people who are normal human beings on that channel who can give opinions instead of calling people liars.

Deion, Michael Irvin, Rich eisen, Mike Mayock, Nate Burleson, etc have all been pretty supportive of the Pats. I'm not saying everyone should support the Patriots but on ESPN literally the only person on that channel who has said 'we dont even know the facts' is Adam schefter and Louis Riddick. The rest can go F themselves.

I gave up on Korheiser and Wilbon a couple years ago. Just too much chest thumping and idle speculation. Those guys would probably wet themselves if someone they maligned showed up and demanded an apology.

If Coach is the "Whitey Bulger" of sports, then Kornheiser is the "Arnold Horshack" of commentators.

Man, I hope the Patriots never play on MNF again and if they do never give interviews for that stupid ass clown channel. F them all. I refuse to watch to that ****hole channel again.

NFL Network all the way for me. They actually have people who are normal human beings on that channel who can give opinions instead of calling people liars.

Deion, Michael Irvin, Rich eisen, Mike Mayock, Nate Burleson, etc have all been pretty supportive of the Pats. I'm not saying everyone should support the Patriots but on ESPN literally the only person on that channel who has said 'we dont even know the facts' is Adam schefter and Louis Riddick. The rest can go F themselves.
It's crazy. No one with 1/2 a brain is saying that you have to come out in full support of the Pats, but just be open to any and all possibilities and withhold judgement until all the facts come out. All the talking heads on ESPN are getting more ludicrous with each day while others are willing to step back and wait it out.

Absolutely moronic analogy.

It's been said in this thread but people have to keep in mind that this is sports media today. Less about news and more about cult of personality. More chest thumping and hollering than objective reporting.

I gave up on Korheiser and Wilbon a couple years ago. Just too much chest thumping and idle speculation. Those guys would probably wet themselves if someone they maligned showed up and demanded an apology.

If Coach is the "Whitey Bulger" of sports, then Kornheiser is the "Arnold Horshack" of commentators.
No "dap" for Wilbon and Kornball? Let's give them some "dap" for their orifaces...
smartbond_family_shot.png

It's Tony Kornheiser. The closest that that twerp has come to actually playing football (or any sport, for that matter) is when he ties a belt around his neck and shoves Peyton Manning's freshly used jock straps down his throat from inside his pink vanity room.

To take Kornhole's despicable analogy down to his gutter level: if Bill's the Whitey Bulger of sports,
then Kornhole's the Joseph Goebbels of commentators.

Interesting choice by Kornheiser since his partner Wilbon once said someone should take out Brady's knees.

Whitey would have approved.

I woncer how many times in his life he has been called Kornholio? or Kornhole, cause he sounds like a real Kornhole, not familiar with who he is cause I have been ESPN free for 7 years....you should really try it..not that hard.

Just call him Tony Balloon-Knot...:D

Why doesnt WEEI get this guy on the show and ask him this ?? They seem to get every one else who craps on the pats on their show.

Lots of jealousy, personal bias and actual hatred rolling around here. Lots of folks really showing who and what they are. Chris Carter speaking about his personal intelligence is blatantly oxymoronic...

I guess the "lord of no rings" (Chris Carter) has to try to make himself relevant.

To take Kornhole's despicable analogy down to his gutter level: if Bill's the Whitey Bulger of sports,
then Kornhole's the Joseph Goebbels of commentators.

The Hoodie needs to put out a hit on Kornheiser.... :D

Maybe the ball boy should do it.....

Insult his intelligence (Chris Carter) ??? You would have to have "intelligence" first, for it to be "insulted". How would he know? He knows about as much about "insulting intelligence" as he does actually playing in a Super Bowl.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back