PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
All they do is cut.

By my count they have two spots open, even after Harry is added.

Sorry forgot they added Kessler.

So, let me know if I missed a transaction: We went into the Browns game with an open roster spot. We've cut Nugent, and will presumably replace him with another kicker. Now we've cut Tomlinson, which could be filled by Harry. So we still have an open roster spot, correct?

Harry and Nick Folk

Now the Pats can trade for a tight end!

Wait...ah, fuuuuu.....

Regards,
Chris

So, let me know if I missed a transaction: We went into the Browns game with an open roster spot. We've cut Nugent, and will presumably replace him with another kicker. Now we've cut Tomlinson, which could be filled by Harry. So we still have an open roster spot, correct?
Kessler?

Thank God that cut didnt leak 2h ago. The Howard hype would have awful and the crash from it even worse.

Thankfully the Pats are a class organization that waits with their cuts until the point where the players about to get cut still get paid (ie. keep players on the roster through Tuesday).

giphy.gif

Reactions: PP2
Thank God that cut didnt leak 2h ago. The Howard hype would have awful and the crash from it even worse.

Thankfully the Pats are a class organization that waits with their cuts until the point where the players about to get cut still get paid (ie. keep players on the roster through Tuesday).

Oh, I thought they were doing it so that they have to go through waivers.

So, not a TE, and not a FB either.

Didn't some reporter say they cut Gordon to make room for Tomlinson? I am so utterly confused about the dozens of bottom roster moves that seem meaningless, but Gordon disappears for reasons still unknown.

Didn't some reporter say they cut Gordon to make room for Tomlinson? I am so utterly confused about the dozens of bottom roster moves that seem meaningless, but Gordon disappears for reasons still unknown.

You're really not owed anything a fan of the team. The Patriots are not required, and really shouldn't for reasons of gamesmanship, to go into public detail about why they make the roster moves they make.

Did they ask Tomlinson to hang close by?

It was pretty simple last week.

They had nobody other than Watson to play TE or fullback.

Interesting keeping both lacosse and izzo

You're really not owed anything a fan of the team. The Patriots are not required, and really shouldn't for reasons of gamesmanship, to go into public detail about why they make the roster moves they make.

Oh, thank you sir. Because I was so demanding in my post for these answers from the Patriots. Just look at all the times I said I was owed answers, and I'm glad to know they aren't required to tell me. You really put me in my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back