PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Curran really has lost it since his binkie Brady left (implies to Agholor he either needs to re-do his deal or get cut)

Agholor got paid the market value. If he was a bad signing every WR signing last year was bad outside of Marvin Jones.

Kenny Golladay got 17m per had around the same amount of yards as Agholor
Corey Davis got 12.5m per and missed half the season
Fuller got 10m and Flores didn't even want to play him mid-way thru the season
Curtis Samuel got 12m per, had 27 yards all season
I would have taken my chances on Davis And Samuel and I know a lot of people thought Marvin Jones had a strong chance to be a Patriot. Market value or not it was a bad signing especially the way we run our offense. He got paid coming off a career year in Vegas where he was a deep threat. This offense with this QB a deep threat doesn't make sense. A physical outside guy like Davis we could use. A speedy versatile guy like Samuel we could use. Marvin Jones was a guy who has been productive inside and outside and was cheaper. I know we needed NFL players at the position and we didn't have that in 2020 but there seems to be a glaring weakness in Bill's scouting abilities when it comes to receiver whether it be free agency or the draft.

Not sure if it's obnoxious. Algohor was terrible here but it wasn't all his fault. Bad fit overall with mac's arm and plays that take too long to develop. Plus his alligator arms. He's just a jag here.

So why isn't billy not goat blamed? Instead he's exec of the year. Ha. Jonnu smith? And he's exec of the year?

Ok, water under the bridge, is he worth anything in trade? A 5th? Team gets hom gets a comp pick if they don't re-sign him. Or not, maybe he'll retire.

I would have taken my chances on Davis And Samuel and I know a lot of people thought Marvin Jones had a strong chance to be a Patriot. Market value or not it was a bad signing especially the way we run our offense. He got paid coming off a career year in Vegas where he was a deep threat. This offense with this QB a deep threat doesn't make sense. A physical outside guy like Davis we could use. A speedy versatile guy like Samuel we could use. Marvin Jones was a guy who has been productive inside and outside and was cheaper. I know we needed NFL players at the position and we didn't have that in 2020 but there seems to be a glaring weakness in Bill's scouting abilities when it comes to receiver whether it be free agency or the draft.
Davis and Samuel did Jack **** last year, while making good fkn money.
I don't wanna hear about injury or anything else, they didn't earn their $, and OBVIOUSLY NA needs to GET IT this year...a year learning and good OL work will help immensely.
I expect a pretty decent year out of him.... can't easily cover him and Thornton speeding down the field...teams will have to WORK with BOTH of them on the field.

Davis and Samuel did Jack **** last year, while making good fkn money.
I don't wanna hear about injury or anything else, they didn't earn their $, and OBVIOUSLY NA needs to GET IT this year...a year learning and good OL work will help immensely.
I expect a pretty decent year out of him.... can't easily cover him and Thornton speeding down the field...teams will have to WORK with BOTH of them on the field.
If Thornton can play he may be replacing Agholor very soon.

If Thornton can play he may be replacing Agholor very soon.
They aren't going to just cut him with the Cap Hit, so hopefully they are both killin' it in camp, so IF they decide to move on, they at least get SOMETHING for him, but I really want both of them out there putting pressure on the defense.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back