PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Tom Brady would turn into me" - Vince Wilfork

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression Big Vince retired, but this article says he might still play if he finds the right situation.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat. Wilfork was a monster for us, if he still has anything left, I want it

I'd take him back in a heartbeat. Wilfork was a monster for us, if he still has anything left, I want it

I loved watching Wilfork here, and I even watched some of the Texans just to see him play, so it really pains me to say this: at this point in his otherwise stellar career, he would only impede the development of the younger DL we have in training. I'm not implying that they couldn't learn from his experience and knowledge, but rather that they would be more effective on the field. He would be an emergency reserve only, and he deserves time with his family instead of the long grind of the season.

Now, if we're deep in the playoffs and struggling with injuries, give him a call to see if he's got one or two games left. Wouldn't that be something if he earned one more ring with us? Fairytale retirement afterward as a true Patriot. :)

Unfortunately, Wilfy is probably right about Brady. I'm whipped like Tom; my wife thinks the same as Gisele and won't let me indulge myself with those tasty ribs either. Always watching my weight. Never forget young granddaughter propagandized by her grandmother emphatically saying, "Papa! If you eat one more bite, your belly will Swell Up Like a Balloon and POP!!!"

All Vince threads require the following:

FATMANINTERCEPTION.gif

tumblr_mdxcg5ZjcL1qci7aeo1_250.gif

:)

Can we photoshop big Brady and small Wilfork please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back