PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady will retire in at LEAST 2 years [EDIT: Tom will PLAY at LEAST 2 more years]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my thinking. Two more chances to win one last one: a 6th that would put him in the same breath as Michael Jordan.
But not Bill Russell.

If he negotiates with the woman he is lost. Better find another QB quickly.

Spoken like a single guy. Any man that isn't prepared to 'negotiate' with his wife is one that has already acquiesced to seeing things her way.

Last edited:
Alot can happen in two years...hell plenty of married couples don't even last 2 years...just saying;)

On a side note the rapist in Pittsburgh announced he intends to play 3-5 more yearso_O she's upset with the Rudolph pick...way to be a stand up guy, creep.
POS has been threatening retirement for over 3 years. What a complete **** bag.

Last edited:
Alot can happen in two years...hell plenty of married couples don't even last 2 years...just saying;)

On a side note the rapist in Pittsburgh announced he intends to play 3-5 more yearso_O she's upset with the Rudolph pick...way to be a stand up guy, creep.
POS has been threatening retirement for over 3 years. What a complete **** bag.

I'm not seeing your issue on this:

1. Roethlisberger hated Haley, which is something that pretty much everyone seems to do.
  2. While Haley was there, Roethlisberger talked retirement.
  3. Haley's gone and Roethlisberger is now in a happier place and wanting to keep playing.

And if you believe the BS you just wrote, you're completely clueless as to "big Ben's" character.

I didn't comment on Roethlisberger's character. I commented on what's happened in Pittsburgh with the QB and O.C., and why that would lead to a change of heart for the QB.

That's a disgusting take.

I didn't comment on Roethlisberger's character. I commented on what's happened in Pittsburgh with the QB and O.C..
Both your "takes" are fine. That doesn't make either one correct. Carry on.

I will no longer be dealing with you on this board. The notion of someone cheering for a career ending injury is abhorrent and disgraceful.
Cheers. Farewell friend.:)
PS...I'll wish even harder now.

i bet part of the negotiation was a superbowl option. if he wins it, he retires.
What type of wallpaper is in their bedroom?

Just in time for Lock to have 1 season under his belt.

Takes at least 1 year to determine if said QB has the attributes to progress in the NFL and another year to learn the system. Jacoby never progressed (reads, release) JAG did. The timing of all of this sucks donkey kok

As long as his feelings don't get hurt, he may make it. But he is a sensitive guy, Giselle may not want him cry on his pillow for that long.

Tom Brady will retire on his own terms and when he wants to do so. He has more than earned that right.
Everything else is speculation.

Spoken like a single guy. Any man that isn't prepared to 'negotiate' with his wife is one that has already acquiesced to seeing things her way.
You see, I am a happy husband and father of 2 kids.I also have got something that sometimes is missing by someone and it is called "sense of humour".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back