PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady TV Show? (mod edit: "Tom vs Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a troll. I don't begrudge trolling. I begrudge ****ty trolling, and that's where Mosslost maxes out, which is the problem. He sucks at it, but he gets the low hanging fruit type of posters to engage him. It's the same basic problem here with most of the trolls: they aren't good at it, and that makes them not worth reading.
I saw he started a post celebrating (?) me after he read my defense of him... I do still enjoy him, but maybe that was a bit much.

I saw he started a post celebrating (?) me after he read my defense of him... I do still enjoy him, but maybe that was a bit much.

Any fool can troll a bunch of extremists. He's just another example of that.

You want him to quit?

Not now......I thought at 40, back to back Super Bowl victories would have been a great Segway to retirement and to start the garoppolo year...but that ain’t happening

Stupid me for having one eye on the future

So now all I have is hoping for him to not suffer in old age due to playing so long

Any fool can troll a bunch of extremists. He's just another example of that.
I’m not an Anglo, so I might not be reading this correctly. Am I the extremist being fooled by Mosslost ?

I’m not an Anglo, so I might not be reading this correctly. Am I the extremist being fooled by Mosslost ?

Extremists on a board like this would generally be the overly sensitive homers.

Kind of what I figured, somewhat of a TB12 infomercial but still a great watch. Not a huge Guerro guy but if Brady gets a mental edge to go with the physical therapy than I'm all for it. I honestly could watch another 24 hours of footage.

Kind of what I figured, somewhat of a TB12 infomercial but still a great watch. Not a huge Guerro guy but if Brady gets a mental edge to go with the physical therapy than I'm all for it. I honestly could watch another 24 hours of footage.

I'm still not sure where people get the idea that it is an infomercial of some sort. An infomercial is something that involves a product being sold for a particular amount of money. More often than not, an infomerical is produced to garner a "direct response", as in, "Look at what this product can do...now call this nunber/visit this website to get it".

In the initial episode the TB12 book is not mentioned...nor is visiting the TB12 center mentioned as THE place to go, although we are taken there. Tom is just seen talking about what he does to get better, and AG is shown doing what he does with (and to) Tom on a regular basis. Nothing is being "pushed" as far as I have seen (and I have watched Episode 1 6 times today). My impression is folks will feel motivated enough to make small changes in their lives when it comes to their eating habits, and if some feel inclined to make the TB12 plunge, fine. But I don't think this is a promotional stunt or a "preview of Brady's ventures after retirement". Just something new we are not used to. Seeing Brady live life.

I get being cynical and never trusting anything anyone puts out. And I'm sure it has been edited a ton. But I don't get the trepidation from some to watch it because of preconceived notions about it.

I watched episode 1. I was prepared to be embarrassed but I thought it was really well done and I enjoyed it.

Just watched it.
Loved it and no I don't feel like he was pushing his "stuff".

Can't wait for more.

It's nothing like an infomercial. I assume the people saying that don't know what an infomercial is. It's 15:15 long. Guerrero is on video for less than 50 seconds, about 10 seconds of speaking.

It starts out showing books he keeps for every season. Has some family scenes. Shows him at SB ring ceremony. Talks about being down in SB. Shows him hitting training a few days after SB. Talks about what motivates him. How prepared he feels. Shows KC game highlights. Giselle talking to him on ride home, he's so pissed he doesn't respond. The end.

There aren't many, or any looks at the lives of people pathologically driven. While that manifests in TB with diet and exercise, with BB it might be scouting and film, with a businessman long hours, etc. It was about that mindset that compels him to put success above all else.

Ok, maybe I am a homer but I loved it! And boy, does he have a nice house and property! And Gisele sounds like wonder women!

Even Albert the ***h### Breer just said on BST that he expected it to be an infomercial and it wasn't.

That was awesome! What do people expect that hasn’t already been covered a zillion times on Inside the NFL, Sound FX, etc? This was about Brady as a person and had a lot of great glimpses into his personal life and training. I loved it. If you expected to watch him dissect the upcoming gameplan or expected to see him at Gillette interacting with teammates and coaches, you were foolish. I don’t see any reason why someone wouldn’t like it if they are interested in seeing some behind the scenes footage of one of the greatest athletes in history.

Last edited:
OK, so when is someone going to post a link, or at least give some instructions on how to watch it when you aren't a member of Facebook.

Can a guy get a little help here?

Well, he's driven, and has an excellent support system set up. How much it all costs, all concerned, is another question.

Informercial.....no
Branding...of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back