PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

I wanted to see him play another year, but at least he didn't go the Rodgers/Favre route. Once he started mulling retirement he went through with it.
Well, can we already make this claim? I mean, what if Rodgers leaves the Packers and Brady is like 'you know what, to REALLY stick it to him, I'll go to the Packers and show him how it's done'

Didnt reject me. lol If you feel that way then you might want to reconsider what NFL players actually think about you. Does not owe me a damn thing. I didnt throw one football for him.
yes he did. and now your in denial.

Where does this thread reside now? I can still find it by searching for my own post but it doesn't show up in the main forum thread list nor is it in the Tom Brady forum. It has to be somewhere. :)
Brady's retirement has messed with the whole space time continuum. We are now all in the matrix.

yes he did. he mentioned you by name on twitter.
Doubt it. Sorry I do not really think NFL players go through life trying to figure out ways to not make fans butthurt. NFL is entertainment and you are not special for rooting for a team.

Well, can we already make this claim? I mean, what if Rodgers leaves the Packers and Brady is like 'you know what, to REALLY stick it to him, I'll go to the Packers and show him how it's done'
I doubt Brady really cares about having to stick it to Rodgers. lol

Name me ONE big time player who didn't mention all the teams they played for when they retired.

If Michael Jordan only thanked the Wizards we would think it's petty and strange. So why not think it of Brady. C'mon.

Even Kevin Garnett thanked the t wolves. Manning the colts. Usually when you retire all the teams you played for get mentioned.

As Zolak said today, EVERYTHING Brady does is calculated.

Name me ONE big time player who didn't mention all the teams they played for when they retired.

If Michael Jordan only thanked the Wizards we would think it's petty and strange. So why not think it of Brady. C'mon.

Even Kevin Garnett thanked the t wolves. Manning the colts. Usually when you retire all the teams you played for get mentioned.
Once again, you do not know what he did. Like I said, not everything has to be on twitter for it to have happened.

Doubt it. Sorry I do not really think NFL players go through life trying to figure out ways to not make fans butthurt. NFL is entertainment and you are not special for rooting for a team.
i agree 100 percent. They don't spend anytime at all thinking about fans. we are all on the outside looking in.

Once again, you do not know what he did. Like I said, not everything has to be on twitter for it to have happened.

You are just trying to twist this to seem normal when it's not. Maybe he called Kraft who knows. But in an official retirement statement the Patriots 20 years and 6 super bowls don't exist and neither do his teammates from that time.

The fact that so many even the Curran's have to go through such mental gymnastics to somehow act like it's normal. Means it's not.

Go read any players retirement statement. Guarantee they thank all the teams, coaches. Players they played with. Not just their last team.

AS many have said, everything you say is stupid. I mean why do you care if he tanks you? What did you do for him?

It's called being classy. Something Brady doesn't have. You know, the same guy who went to the Saints sidelines when he was getting his *** kicked and told their coach to go F himself?

Here's an example of a classy way of going out. Montana returning to SF and announcing his retirement.

AHAHAHA you can’t be serious, Jordan waited for the Bulls GM to literally die and immediately green lighted a 20 hour autobiography dancing on the man’s grave and blaming him for destroying the Bills dynasty. He held an unimaginable grudge.

Also did Bulls fans boo him on his return?

I see. So he was loyal up until this retirement from the Bucks announcement. So you were wrong up until today. Is that what you are saying. And this announcement of his is clear evidence that he will never mention or do anything for/with the Pats again.

Change your ****ing Depends already. You are embarrassing.
I just used the latest item. This is a waste talking to you. Do you sleep with a doll of him?

AHAHAHA you can’t be serious, Jordan waited for the Bulls GM to literally die and immediately green lighted a 20 hour autobiography dancing on the man’s grave and blaming him for destroying the Bills dynasty. He held an unimaginable grudge.

Also did Bulls fans boo him on his return?

This has nothing to do with how strange it would be if Jordan only acknowledged his wizards years when he retired. Also interesting you didn't bring up if Pierce thanked the clippers when he retired

Apparently the Bucs janitor deserves more thanks than the players who won 6 super bowls with him. All he had to say was "and thank you to all the players and coaches throughout my career I battled with to get me where I am today" then boom fine

It's called being classy. Something Brady doesn't have. You know, the same guy who went to the Saints sidelines when he was getting his *** kicked and told their coach to go F himself?

Here's an example of a classy way of going out. Montana returning to SF and announcing his retirement.

Yeah I mean how can he not show class to fans like you who have bashed him since he left. What is he thinking.

This has nothing to do with how strange it would be if Jordan only acknowledged his wizards years when he retired.
Why would Brady not acknowledge them. They welcomed him with open arms they won a title together and didnt tell him he was too old and could not play anymore while they were kicking him out the door.

Yeah I mean how can he not show class to fans like you who have bashed him since he left. What is he thinking.
lolol im sure he's reading this board as we speak lmao get a grip.

Why would Brady not acknowledge them. They welcomed him with open arms they won a title together and didnt tell him he was too old and could not play anymore while they were kicking him out the door.

Change the subject much? I said most players thank ALL their teams. Not just one. Name me ONE player who only acknowledged their current team.

What about all the guys who played with Brady for his 20 years in new England? He can thank the Bucs janitor but Edelman no longer exists?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back