PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

Really bizarre too, because you'd think this would be a story where Schefter would have an actual source, not just regurgitate another story. He's not 100%, but he's a better journalist than that. Very weird if that's the direction this goes.

Schefter doesnt ever make stuff up. BUT he DOES report stuff told to him that ends up being made up.

There was a dude who used to do this in the Pub forum like ten years ago...random additions to a bizarre thread that did all this numerology. Thing I've never seen from any of these guys is how this can be a predictive tool. It's just a way to assign events a number like we should have seen it coming.
It can be a predictive tool. Brady becoming 7-3 in Super Bowl's in '21 was a lock because 73 is the 21st prime number

EDIT: Baylor won their first championship in 73 years in '21 ... right after Elgin Baylor died age 86 and Baylor won w/ 86 points

EDIT: B (2) A (1) Y (25) L (12) O (15) R (18) = 73

Last edited:
Every media outlet is reporting this...it might be too late for Brady to "un-retire"

Every media outlet is reporting this...it might be too late for Brady to "un-retire"

Are you implying that Brady would radically alter his future plans because it was falsely reported by someone that he was retiring? Like he'd wake up and go, "****, I guess I HAVE to retire now, because everyone expects me to!"

He has been an embodiment of the pursuit of perfection and a role model to many. It has been a real privilege to witness his work. Congratulations Brady on the most impressive career out of anyone … no… any TEAM in the NFL! Long live the GOAT!

Are you implying that Brady would radically alter his future plans because it was falsely reported by someone that he was retiring? Like he'd wake up and go, "****, I guess I HAVE to retire now, because everyone expects me to!"

false or is this just Brady leaking a story to get attention?...wouldn't be surprised either way.

in any event, @venecol @amfootball @1960Pats and others, you can come back from the ledge. there's still hope for you in 2022.

Jesus.

Adam is a bum now. He's not reporting stories he's reporting what he's being told to report.

Dude, that's not Adam SCHEFTER's twitter account. Read it.

Wait what…. a legendary troll job! Bravo!

He’s retiring. It did not go down the way he wanted it. Mole in his camp.

Dude, that's not Adam SCHEFTER's twitter account. Read it.
Yes I just saw the blue check mark. Regardless he's still a bum after needing the redskins permission to print a story.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back