PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady pitching snake oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know about this venue picking thing but...I do know you can pick your friends...and, you can pick your nose...but it's terribly gauche to pick your friend's nose...:yuck:

Not Zinc. But elderberry. And the answer is not doctors, but doctor. Yes. Verbatim. & a very good med. school at that. Works at an ER in Royal Oak, MI.
I take a swig of my wifes Elderberry concoction every day. I put lemon in my water with apple cider vinegar and "natural calm" powdered magnesium. Good stuff!

I take a swig of my wifes Elderberry concoction every day. I put lemon in my water with apple cider vinegar and "natural calm" powdered magnesium. Good stuff!
Is that the same stuff that's in the Milk of Magnesium I was given as a kid? Tasted like wet chalk, but kept me regular...

Is it safe to take this stuff with his concussion water?

Last edited:
20 years ago acupuncture and chiropractic were considered quackery.
Acupuncture and chiropractic are still considered (and are) quackery. Studies have shown acupuncture doesn’t beat placebos. And the “subluxations cause illness” crap is totally disproven. Chiropractors are total quacks except for the ones who leave aside the “adjustments are a cure-all for almost everything” garbage and are basically indistinguishable from standard physical therapists/sports medicine people.

Acupuncture and chiropractic are still considered (and are) quackery. Studies have shown acupuncture doesn’t beat placebos. And the “subluxations cause illness” crap is totally disproven. Chiropractors are total quacks except for the ones who leave aside the “adjustments are a cure-all for almost everything” garbage and are basically indistinguishable from standard physical therapists/sports medicine people.

UNBELIEVER!!!!

It's all good.
I believe chiropractic is a part of many players regiment, but too lazy to look it up.
I used to work in the alternative medical field and have seen results firsthand.
I also realize I'm not going to change your opinion, just putting this out there for those that are interested.

I've been going to chiropractors for decades. Two doctors stand out. Currently, seeing a chiropractor who is all world. He was in the Cubs parade when they won their championship (chiro. for Cubs and Bears). A number of years ago went to a chiropractor who worked magic. I didn't care if some called him a quack. I was able to walk out of his office after not being able to walk in.

I looked into the product. It has 5 basic ingredients: Vitamin C, Zinc, Larch Tree Extract, Elderberry Powder.

Sounds like the Whizzo Quality Assortment. Larks vomit?

I'd like to try a gyro-tractor....don't know why, just seems like it'd be fun

I remember saying early in his career, during my days as an AOLe, that Tom will go into politics. I feel even stronger about that now. Gisele probably wants to become another Melania, who btw is the most beautiful first lady I've ever seen.

I could see how that might happen, but I don't think he's cut out for that kind of battleground.

Melania is an interesting sociological case study. Where you and others see beauty, I see head to toe plastic surgery and bizarre unnatural features, screaming out of desperation and insecurity. I can't separate her as individual from the misogynistic marketing based on manufactured standards of beauty that are meant to make most women insecure and buy stuff.

I could see how that might happen, but I don't think he's cut out for that kind of battleground.

Melania is an interesting sociological case study. Where you and others see beauty, I see head to toe plastic surgery and bizarre unnatural features, screaming out of desperation and insecurity. I can't separate her as individual from the misogynistic marketing based on manufactured standards of beauty that are meant to make most women insecure and buy stuff.

I think she looks like Caitlin Jenner.

UNBELIEVER!!!!

It's all good.
I believe chiropractic is a part of many players regiment, but too lazy to look it up.
I used to work in the alternative medical field and have seen results firsthand.
I also realize I'm not going to change your opinion, just putting this out there for those that are interested.

Chiropractic is absolute quackery. It was founded by an actual snake oil salesman ("magnetic healer") who says he discovered the field of Chiro while participating in a seance with a spirit. It's 100% BS.

Pitching Snake oil? Again or still? That he is a golfer? That's a joke. Left his driver home, another joke.

Brady moves to the Sunshine State and turns into "Florida Man"???

Chiropractic is absolute quackery. It was founded by an actual snake oil salesman ("magnetic healer") who says he discovered the field of Chiro while participating in a seance with a spirit. It's 100% BS.

The next positive post you make will be your first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down