PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady lost the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone who thinks Brady lost this game....GFY!

I think it was more of a team lost than any one player, yes Brady's not as good as he used to be but still better than most.

I made the mistake of reading the posts after mine. Dear Lord, some of you should never be allowed to discuss football without having some warning like "completely clueless sports fan" preceding any input made.

Uh oh Deus has a red bum just like his hero....:D

Uh oh Deus has a red bum just like his hero....:D

Not at all. I find stupidity that affects me to be very annoying. Internet stupidity doesn't generally affect me, though. I generally find that to be either amusing or boring.

In this case it's just predictable and boring.

Last edited:
I think it was more of a team lost than any one player, yes Brady's not as good as he used to be but still better than most.

Brady can play at a higher level than he used to, he just needs a sterile environment to do it in

4 years ago when Brady went deep I prepared to celebrate

Now, I hold my breath and pray it's not intercepted

His deep ball is terrible. Although it isn't helped by his lack of a legitimate WR outside of Welker.

His deep ball is terrible. Although it isn't helped by his lack of a legitimate WR outside of Welker.

4 years ago he had Randy Moss to throw those deep passes to. Who were the deep threats on this team?

He just has to put so much air under it......

Not drunk at all. I know what I see and what I see is the Patriots had an 8 point lead with 11 minutes left to go in the 3rd qtr and never scored another point against a very good but not great Giant defense.
You think Mr. Brady is going to get better with age when all he's done is get worse as a playoff performer the older he gotten??

It's not what you see that cause the problems. It's what you predictably make of it because of your inability to process it in your disgust. You're one of the dozen or so largely clueless, irrational, kneejerk posters on this board who turn out in force on nights like this...because if this team doesn't win every game for you they suck and it's mostly Brady's fault. Godamn broken records.

Last edited:
I saw to throws to a wide open branch go behind him. I saw yet another under thrown long ball that needed so much air under it, that even chase blackburnncould get 50 yards down the field for an INT.

He got hit, and stopped playing well.....the giants DL was right

No, you didn't. Clearly. Because the only Pass that went behind Branch was the one tipped by Kenny Philips.

While the long ball was underthrown, Gronkowski was never really open. In fact, if you actually watched the play, you'd have noticed that Gronkowski basically STOPPED his route and then restarted. That is what gave Blackburn time to catch up. On top of that, Blackburn CLEARLY interferred with Gronkowski by pushing him so that Blackburn could get position on the ball.

He didn't just "get hit". He had Tuck hit him LATE (which went uncalled) and Tuck landed on top of Brady. Brady's shoulder hit the ground first and was jammed again. But, if you want to believe them, go right ahead. I bet you believe that Rolle was actually injured. That Tuck was actually injured as well.

Why did he feel the need to force the ball to Slater against the Ravens in EXACTLY in the same scenario - 4th qtr, small lead and on the Patriots next to last possession?? Rookie mistakes (Panic??) by a 33 yr old. NOT GOOD!!

Exactly my point. Why? Why now? Why not learn from your mistakes? It was just last game that he forced the ball to the last guy on the depth chart at a critical point in the game only to be bailed out by his D. I was 50 feet from where that ball landed and slayter wasnt even in the play when the ball came out his hand and tonight he tried the same thing whith Gronk on his peg leg. And on the first offensive play of the game he held the ball so long in his own end zone I could have read war and peace. Its like he was trying to prove a point that he could hold the ball as long as he wanted to and then throw it away by showing everyone how far he could launch it down the field. it's starting to look like its all about him and the fame has gone to his head. Just calling a spade a spade.

Brady play without his best receiver, Gronkowski. Imagine Manning without Cruz. Peyton without Harrison or Wayne, Montana without Rice, name it. Gronk was the best player among all the players on the field. The most important player of the Patriots. The best target of Brady...

Cam Newton
Matt Ryan
Drew Brees
Josh Freeman
Michael Vick
Eli Manning
Tony Romo
Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Jay Cutler
Christian Ponder
Matthew Stafford
Sam Bradford
Alex Smith
Kevin Kolb
Tavaris Jackson
Phillip Rivers
Tim Tebow
Carson Palmer
Matt Cassel
Joe Flacco
Ben Roethlisberger
Andy Dalton
Colt McCoy
Jake Locker
Peyton Manning
Blaine Gabbert
Matt Schaub
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Chad Henne
Mark Sanchez
Tom Brady

Pick me 2 QBs from that list you'd rather have than Brady. Then describe to me the scenario in which the Patriots will acquire either of said players.

Last edited:

His deep ball is terrible.
Gronkowski beat Blackburn down the field on the interception, the football was severely underthrown.

Live by the kill shot, die by the kill shot.

If this were the Jest board you'd be calling it a meltdown. I'm trying to be objective about the performance of our QB. his performances in the biggest games have been poor since 07, save the Denver game. Bottom line.

I don't think you have the ability to be objective.

BTW, I didn't actually respond to you unless you have two accounts. And, if you do, it won't be for long..

Last edited:
Gronkowski beat Blackburn down the field on the interception, the football was severely underthrown.

Live by the kill shot, die by the kill shot.

Did Brady connect on a bomb this season ? Even once ?

Brady play without his best receiver, Gronkowski. Imagine Manning without Cruz. Peyton without Harrison or Wayne, Montana without Rice, name it. Gronk was the best player among all the players on the field. The most important player of the Patriots. The best target of Brady...
It's called Plan B, a running game especially with six running backs on the 53 man roster and four running backs active for the Super Bowl.

Exactly my point. Why? Why now? Why not learn from your mistakes? It was just last game that he forced the ball to the last guy on the depth chart at a critical point in the game only to be bailed out by his D. I was 50 feet from where that ball landed and slayter wasnt even in the play when the ball came out his hand and tonight he tried the same thing whith Gronk on his peg leg. And on the first offensive play of the game he held the ball so long in his own end zone I could have read war and peace. Its like he was trying to prove a point that he could hold the ball as long as he wanted to and then throw it away by showing everyone how far he could launch it down the field. it's starting to look like its all about him and the fame has gone to his head. Just calling a spade a spade.

Your making a lot of dumb posts tonight, just calling a spade a spade

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand