PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is still the #1 QB in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New England seemed to believe the Pats did not need to illegally video tape their opponents to be win

George Kipling seem to believe he no need grammar to be writerer.

The only QB somebody can make an argument for other than Brady if they're being objective is Montana. All the others either have giant flaws in their regular or post season performances. If Brady can win one more then he'll tie for wins and win-out on appearances. Haters will say well Montana never lost one. Yes because he lost before he could get there. You can't penalize somebody for doing better.

BTW I loved Montana as a QB and based what a QB should on him. Tom came along and checked all the boxes.

Oh my, Dipshitz at Didshitz.com has a Dipshitz opinion! How will Mr. Brady ever survive the humiliation? Dipshitz has made us so much less! Oh whoa is me! :rolleyes:

Not gonna click the link, coz every time we click it means an extra dollar goes into the pockets of such morons

What a load of tripe. The moron that puked that "article" doesn't give Brady credit for his super bowl wins, then goes on to say his #1 reason is Brady only won 3. As painful as it was to sift thru the popups and bile, I did and got exactly what I expected. Just a bunch of nonsensical lies. Each reason contradicts another reason.
Just a real good example of how you simply cannot make sense when arguing against Brady as the GOAT. Most of the reasons he gave were team efforts he put all on Brady's shoulders. Just another puke hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes