PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady at the Big House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn Penn state/Temple game won't finish quick enough. I'll probably miss any pre-game footage of the GOAT on BTN.

Awesome, wish he were in Foxboro but Ann Arbor is a great #2 option.

Michigan fans will turn on Brady if they get upset here. Down 21-7 right now

Also i'm sure a Colorado jersey will hanging in his locker when he gets back, courtesy of Nate Solder

I'll tell you..wouldn't mind seeing Jake Butt in a Patriots uniform next year....

you know how BB signs players to the team after they have a big game against his team....well Butt's big game came again Rutgers. book it... :D

What the hell is going on with that camera to cause their heads to look so disproportionately large?

Vid is probably filmed off dudes TV..

I will try to find better.

i was secretly hoping we go get jabril peppers in 1st round, but i think he will become a lottery pick. dude would be a perfect patriot. so damn versatile and plays hard every down.

Butt is supposed to be 6'6, isn't he? Brady being taller than him suggests that's a generous exaggeration.

yeah i saw that. but maybe it's the angle. check this picture with 6ft 4 devin funchess
6_1032123.jpg

i would say butt is around 6ft 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back