PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TO, Witten and Romo diss TMZN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo7

Totally Full of It
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the Cowboys or TO, but it was really nice to see them chuck that gossip nonsense back in ESPN's face at the end of the game. TO even personally called out Ed Werder. I wish more athletes would rip these scumbags in the media more often.

And yes, PR, I used the word "diss" just for you;)

Re: OT: TO, Witten and Romo diss TMZN

What did he say about Ed Werder?

He said what Ed Werder was talking about all week was unprofessional and he had no idea where he got half of that stuff.

On a related note....

YouTube - Ed Werder OWNED by Cowboy Chris!!!

Last edited:

c'mon TO is so fake. he's all smiles when he wins and when he loses he blames everyone except himself.

he's pretty fake.

The Cowboys are an unprofessional team, and their coach is likely too laid back. But how many Pats players do you think have wanted to say something like that about these people.

c'mon TO is so fake. he's all smiles when he wins and when he loses he blames everyone except himself.

he's pretty fake.

I agree, if he'd lost he'd probably melt down. But I don't have to like the guy to like what he said, and clearly they weren't on the kind of bad terms that Werder made them out to be.

People like TO are unlikeable, but so are the people that make a living writing tabloid crap about them and probably making most of it up.

I'm not a fan of the Cowboys or TO, but it was really nice to see them chuck that gossip nonsense back in ESPN's face at the end of the game. TO even personally called out Ed Werder. I wish more athletes would rip these scumbags in the media more often.

And yes, PR, I used the word "diss" just for you;)
Who cares... as long as they do the right thing by the Patriots next week. ;)

I agree, if he'd lost he'd probably melt down. But I don't have to like the guy to like what he said, and clearly they weren't on the kind of bad terms that Werder made them out to be.

People like TO are unlikeable, but so are the people that make a living writing tabloid crap about them and probably making most of it up.

hey you don't need to tell me. we suffered it last year and lost a first round pick who would have been a start CB, LB, or OL.

tonite's game and coverage of the boys and jerry jones had me puking.i will root for them next week but i hope philly knocks them out in the last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back