PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

** To All Jets Fans Posting On This Board **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although this post is harsh and completely foolish, I do agree with the meathod behind the madness. I think the Jets will come back down to earth after their cinderella season in 2006. I see an sub .500 year for the Jets in 2007.

Hey buddy, you're making the jets fans look good. Now get back to your homework.

I think overall we have the best fans in the world, but we certainly have a few awfully obnoxious ones, too! lol

I think overall we have the best fans in the world, but we certainly have a few awfully obnoxious ones, too! lol

I think just about every fan would say that about their team and it's fan base.

YOUR TEAM WILL CRASH AND BURN IN 2007.

YOUR FANS AND MEDIA WILL BE CALLING FOR MANGINI AND PENNINGTON'S HEADS BY END OF THE SEASON.

NO MORE LAST PLACE SCHEDULE TO BAIL YOU OUT.

NO MORE GETTING IN PLAYOFFS BY BEATING A SINGLE TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD.

NO MORE GARBAGE WINS ON A MUDBOWL IN FOXBORO.

WHAT NICKNAME WILL YOUR WAR-HYPING NY POST COME UP WITH FOR MANGENIUS WHEN THEY GO 4 & 12? MANDOWN? MAN-OVERBOARD? MANHESUX? MAN HE'S NO BELLICHECK?

ALL THE MEDIA HYPE IN THE WORLD WON'T SAVE YOUR SORRY ARSES.

MANGINI WAS NOTHING BUT PATRIOT TABLE SCRAPS AND YOU FOOLS THINK HE'S THE REAL THING!!!

ONLY QUESTION IS WHO WILL BE BIGGER DISAPPOINTMENT IN NY NEXT YEAR: MANGINI OR AROD? WITH STIFF COMPETITION LIKE THAT IT'S TOO CLOSE A CALL TO MAKE!

:bricks: MANGININ

:eek: SAD CHAD

:blahblah: NY MEDIA

:help: AROD

HA! Good to see those competitive fires burning so bright. Drink hard, man's man, for a hard football season of sitting on your ass awaits.

HA! Good to see those competitive fires burning so bright. Drink hard, man's man, for a hard football season of sitting on your ass awaits.

we'll see who's here in a year after we know for sure what jets did in 07. im nearly 100% certain i will be saying "I love to say I told you so" to all you jets loser fans

yep, he's a crappy troll too. You can spot his garbage from a mile away.

What a moron.

I bet he's a terrible person

you keep talking smack about me, yet you answer more of my posts than anyone. actions speak louder than words bud and your actions demonstrate you highly value my posts

you keep talking smack about me, yet you answer more of my posts than anyone. actions speak louder than words bud and your actions demonstrate you highly value my posts

Keegs relishes the few situations where he actually feels like he classier person. :D

I don't see why there would be so much Jet hate though. What have they done besides finish behind the Patriots in the last half-decade other than 2002.

I don't see why there would be so much Jet hate though. What have they done besides finish behind the Patriots in the last half-decade other than 2002.

You don't need a reason to hate the Jets.

No matter how bad they are I will always hate them.

The original post is pretty wacko, though.

You don't need a reason to hate the Jets.

No matter how bad they are I will always hate them.

The original post is pretty wacko, though.

To me there are better teams to hate. Like the Colts or the Steelers...with their Superbowl reservations in the AFCCG in 2001.

Or the Raiders, for 6 consecutive years of whining about a divisional playoff game.

im all in favor of hating the jets,,,,BUT,,,, this post is really stupid...even by my standards. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back