PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans @ Ravens thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the **** did Tannehill get in?

mentally soft thug
WTF? I will venture to guess you are a very racist person. It is your prejudice saying this. You may not even be aware of what you are.

This is why predictions are useless. This is why point spreads are useless. And this is why we love football. This is a shocker.

Wow..........titans are a good team but this is shocking. Makes losing to them just a bit easier to take if they continue this ass kicking of the ravens.

god i hope this score holds up. there is no team i want to lose more than the ravens and their bullsh1t windbag whiny coach. These clowns anointed themselves Super Bowl champs.:D

If the Titans hold on... Chiefs should be very worried assuming of course they win tomorrow

I’m rooting for Ten the rest of the way. This is awesome and I don’t even feel that bad anymore. Lolz.

Bye, bye birdies. When a Harbaugh loses, an angel gets its wings

That horse-collar grab on the pick play, constant arguing and fighting with opposing players. THUG!

Yeah, no football players fight on the field when they are frustrated, including the Pats

So what a out em 12 Probowlers....

That horse-collar grab on the pick play, constant arguing and fighting with opposing players. THUG!

Calling someone a thug based on things they do on the field... never mind it’s not my job to educate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes