Titans displaying Jet level stupidity with season ticket holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Or what some may call Kraft level fan appreciation:p (I know that comment is going to raise the ire of some posters, so just take it as a joke).

Not much more to say other than that the Titans invited season ticket holders out to a "movie night" at the stadium, then proceeded to drench them all when the sprinkler system turned on while everyone was in the middle of the field.

Titans host movie night, forget to shut off sprinklers

Wait a second. Are you saying there are people who actually pay money to watch the Titans and the Jets multiple times a year???

A bunch of people claim being showered without consent in Tennessee - big surprise!

They spend *years* cultivating their own distinct, signature musk, and the Titans thoughtlessly wiped out all that work in one fell swoop.

In an effort to make things right, the Titans offered a free ticket to the "life size" Noah's Ark opening on July 7.... that's a big f...ing boat Peyton.....

Life-size Noah’s Ark

In an effort to make things right, the Titans offered a free ticket to the "life size" Noah's Ark opening on July 7.... that's a big f...ing boat Peyton.....

Life-size Noah’s Ark

Interesting little tid bit I found on that site.

Were Dinosaurs On The Ark?

The Bible indicates at least two of every kind of land-dwelling animal in which is the breath of life were brought by God to the Ark. This would include dinosaurs, so dinosaurs would have been on the Ark.

I liked the writers tongue and cheek comment ahead of a picture of some guy and his daughter enjoying what looks like Despicable Me 2, just before the sprinklers went off.......

"Here's what innocence looks like moments before its lost for good"

I'm sure the Titams like that one!

Or what some may call Kraft level fan appreciation:p (I know that comment is going to raise the ire of some posters, so just take it as a joke).

Not much more to say other than that the Titans invited season ticket holders out to a "movie night" at the stadium, then proceeded to drench them all when the sprinkler system turned on while everyone was in the middle of the field.

Titans host movie night, forget to shut off sprinklers

The sprinklers were a big goof, and pretty funny. :D

However, I would argue that it is nowhere near a Jets level of stupidity. The Titans have recently:
  • Fired Jeff Fisher
  • Hired former Patriots Director of College Scouting Jon Robinson as their General Manager
  • Drafted Marcus Mariota
  • Fleeced the Rams by trading the Number 1 pick for a treasure trove of current and future draft picks
Admittedly the last two moves were enabled because they have sucked the last couple of years, but overall those all look like pretty smart front office moves to me. I wouldn't be shocked if they actually become competitive in a few years.

6 people get a little wet and this place goes all aflutter.

I'm willing to believe the Jets set up a sprinkler system for their turf field. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes