PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Primetime: Doncos vs Lardinals Official Game thread

Bradford costs an extra $312,500 for each game that he’s active, so they save $4 million by benching him for the last 13 games. Should be Glennon, and it looks like right now it might have to be.
What a horrific contract. He was worth ten max if he was a durable QB.

Forgot all about the game. Redbirds got smoked, eh?

The Cardinals have fired McCoy and named Byron Leftwich as the OC.

Rosen is reportedly in a boot. So if he can't play, they are going to have to pay Bradford his roster bonuses, even if they start Glennon.

Looks like they are going to need some cash, the Patriots would gladly help them out by taking Peterson, hell they will even take Chandler Jones back!!

Rosen is reportedly in a boot. So if he can't play, they are going to have to pay Bradford his roster bonuses, even if they start Glennon.

Looks like they are going to need some cash, the Patriots would gladly help them out by taking Peterson, hell they will even take Chandler Jones back!!

A Peterson Gilmore pairing would be the best in the nfl but we don’t have the cap space.

You've gotta give up the Chandler Jones dream. It's not even remotely realistic with his contract and our cap situation and he was pretty much the Nate Solder of our defense when he was here (above average, inconsistent at times, never a game changer).

Did anyone here actually waste their time by watching this game?

Did anyone here actually waste their time by watching this game?
I was exhausted and put it on while I took a nap. I woke up at 9pm and went to bed. The game player on my Fire TV was off the air black screen but I already knew who won at 5:30pm.

Don’t understand why people feel so sorry for Larry Fitzgerald. He chose to renew his contracts with the Cardinals knowing they were going nowhere. Same for Joe Thomas. Nobody should feel bad for him as he wanted to stay a loser.

Rosen’s a bust.
I thought the same thing with Goff. Could be something as simple as incompetent coaches. They first need to get rid of their overrated GM, get a new GM, then fire their coach and then copy what the Rams and 49ers did - find an offensive minded coach.

It’s beyond bizarre that teams will hire defensive minded coaches in an offensive driven league.

Last edited:
The Cardinals are impressively bad.

And now that JG has been lost they might not be the worst team in their division. You won't be hearing how weak the NFCW is though.

Don’t understand why people feel so sorry for Larry Fitzgerald. He chose to renew his contracts with the Cardinals knowing they were going nowhere. Same for Joe Thomas. Nobody should feel bad for him as he wanted to stay a loser.
People naturally would like to see loyalty rewarded. Unfortunately, in Thomas' case it never was, and in Fitz's case it never will be.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back