Thursday Night Football - Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Thursday Night Football - Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
By: John Morgan

The Bills don't have a defense strong enough to rattle even a young quarterback, thanks in large part because their run defense is so bad. On the other hand is the combination of a young team facing adversity, playing on the road on a very short week, and...

I guess we are rooting for Buffalo. The Pats have a big lead and tiebreaker on them. Although the Pats should win this division by several games, they still play the Dolphins twice.

I really don't care who wins..neither will be a problem for the pats unless god forbid brady goes down

Rooting for Buffalo I'd imagine.

Still would be much much happier if Baltimore, Houston, or Denver would drop a game this weekend. Been 0 for the last 6 or so on those ones, I think the last time any of them lost was when 2 of them (Bmore-Houston) played each other :mad:

Should be called The AFC East Runner Up Bowl because thats exactly what the winner is likely to be at the end of the season.

Dolphins have:

Bills
Seahawks
Patriots
49ers

before catching a soft game against the Jaguars.

Bills have:

Dolphins
Colts
Jaguars
Rams

So, a Dolphins win would drop the Bills to 3-7 and essentially kill Buffalo's season, while still putting the Dolphins in a position to be underdogs 3 weeks in a row.

A Bills win, meanwhile, would make them 4-6, and put them in position to be 7-6 going into that Seattle game, and keeping them around as a viable WC candidate heading into their last two weeks (Miami, NYJ).

Looking at their schedules, I'm going to prefer a Dolphins win tonight, and probably a Bills win in the rematch.

Last edited:
So to sum up, we root for the team Jets fans are rooting against? Not that it really matters to them at this point. Weird season: Mid-point division game with apparently zero meaning.

Bills win is better as the Pats are going to be playing Miami twice and we don't want even a 1 % chance of them sneaking up on us.

Easily rooting for the Bills.

If the Dolphins lose, it can basically end their chances at the division. Bills are already done, as far as the AFC East goes. (3 games behind + swept by us)

In the worst case scenario, Dolphins win this game, we lose to the Colts and then all of the sudden the Dolphins are 1 game behind by Sunday evening...

Guess I want the bills to win lol thankfully celtics are playing tonight. They need to give us some better thursday night games next year.

Go Bills!

Buffalo 23, Miami 17

Troy Brown is the special guest in the studio on Sky Sports over here :D

...wearing all 3 rings too!

Last edited:
Troy Brown is the special guest in the studio on Sky Sports over here :D

...wearing all 3 rings too!

Tell me that you don't have to listen to Faulk and Irvin ...

Buffalo fans long for this. Nice start for them

That was a sick return. Never seen McKelvin look that good

The game has barely even started and the announcers are making excuses for Mario Williams because of his injury...:bricks:

Maybe it's because opposing o-linemen are making him a non-factor? Damn I hate the injury excuse...

Last edited:
Miami's like "B**** we INVENTED the wildcat!"

Darius Byrd looked like an ant that was almost just squashed to bits and jolting in different directions

Is it me or does it look like the field has a bit of a crown to it? :D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes