PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Dolphins vs. Ravens... urgh...

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Thursday Night Football: Dolphins vs. Ravens... urgh... who to root against...

You've got Shula's butt-boys...

Against the thugs, goons, and Harbaby...

I guess I have to root 'for' the Ratbirds...

giphy.gif

...afterwards, I'll shower...

...my soul. o_O

It’s great because one has to lose.
It sucks because one has to win.

Go with the non divisional rival and watch the ravens fight toward a shot at 8-8.

Two absolute crap teams on a Thursday. What can could go wrong.

I'm rooting for the fish. **** the ratbirds!

I'm rooting for a zero to zero tie!

I'll be watching.

Its football season and I watch football during football season.

I like watching football on Sundays, Monday nights and Thursday nights.

Cant get enough..

Go ravens...

I think Thursday Night Football gets a raw deal. Aside from the fact that it has been very entertaining this year, people complain that historically the games have been bad. Well if you randomly select any Sunday game, you'll find a dud 50% of the time, if not more.

This past Sunday there were 4 late afternoon game and I was bored out of my mind watching all of them. Every time I put one on I said "this game sucks" and changed the channel to watch a different one. I must've looped through the 4 games several times before they mercifully ended.

Rooting for the Ravens, betting on the Dolphins.

Whatever gives us the best push towards winning the division is what I'll root for. Another ring for the Pats would be more painful to Ravens fans than a loss to the Dolphins.

Even Steve Smith just dissed Cutler! "Hate to say it, Blessing in a disguise" :D

It's a no-brainer to root for Miami to lose, not necessarily for Baltimore to win. I usually watch games involving AFCE teams just to learn about them.

It's a no-brainer to root for Miami to lose, not necessarily for Baltimore to win. I usually watch games involving AFCE teams just to learn about them.

Not Necessarily my friend. I need Miami to win to create a greater chance of me getting the Sunday matchup.

which will be the bigger crime tonight. the game itself or the colour rush uniforms?

I am hoping for the Ravens to win by at least 1 point. Rooting no, hoping, yes, lol...

Not Necessarily my friend. I need Miami to win to create a greater chance of me getting the Sunday matchup.
:confused: If this has anything to do with fantasy football, I have nothing positive to say.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back