PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Throw the Dolphins a bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks for you input man, i agree with what you said. IMO I think we will be a 8-8 or 9-7. team. missing the playoffs.

7-9 would also be a great record after going 1-15. Jets also look like they will be ready to fall this season, I think the Dolphins are looking at a 2nd place finish with the Bills and Jets battling for the cellar.

7-9 would also be a great record after going 1-15. Jets also look like they will be ready to fall this season, I think the Dolphins are looking at a 2nd place finish with the Bills and Jets battling for the cellar.
I think your absolutely right. Ya know I've gotta tell ya. you pats fans are pretty cool. By far my favorite forum (besides my Finsheaven.com ) Atleast you guys dont have huge heads and constantly rub your greatness in. The Jets on the other hand, well, we wont get into that, I'll be nice. lol

Last edited:
Atleast you guys dont have huge heads and constantly rub your greatness in. The Jets on the other hand, well, we wont get into that, I'll be nice. lol

We will when we have 19-0 and your former HoF coach is going to have a heart attack.:D

We will make your injury worse by rubbing our achievement UNTIL you are tired of hearing it.:rocker::singing:

that would be great for them, but honestly can't see it happening, I reckons they will finish 5-11

I think your absolutely right. Ya know I've gotta tell ya. you pats fans are pretty cool. By far my favorite forum (besides my Finsheaven.com ) Atleast you guys dont have huge heads and constantly rub your greatness in. The Jets on the other hand, well, we wont get into that, I'll be nice. lol

Say hello to that utter fool Aqua4Ever at Finsheaven. He used to post here but he was wrong, wrong, wrong on every point he ever made. Didn't stop him from posting his next bogus opinion though.

Hope the Fins rebuilding effort turns out decently.

I was just wondering how some of Miamis interconfrence rivals thought the Fins whould do this season. Now you have to admit Miami was no 1-15 team last year as far as the roster was concerned. With a series of major injuries and 6 games lost by 3 or less points, I believe that Miami should have gone 6-10 or 7-9 while that still is nothing to bragg about, still we should h ave won more games. with that being said, I know this is not a Dolphin site and i respect that, nor am i trying to rip on you guys for ANYTHING, as there is nothing bad to say about the Pats. I admit it they are GREAT and we still can not compete this year with you guys. Im just looking to see wht you think about what we have done this offseason with additions to our roster such as Wilford, Freguson, Starks, Crocker, Anderson, Torbor, Long, Smiley, Merling, Ayodele and some others. And also getting Ricky back. As a fin fan I am going to say we will go 7-9 or 8-8. As long as we sweep the Jets I'll be happy. Thank all Of you for reading this and for your input.
I said this when Wanny left. The Dolphins are a three year project. Unfortunately Saban and what-was-his-name did nothing. This is year one of not entirely sucking, just regular sucking. Sorry but the Dolphins will have scenarios where they are in the top ten in the draft -this year. In year two you get to be mediocre. In year two you get to be one of the teams with a long list of what has to happen for the Dolphins to get a WC. In year 3 you are one of the teams that must lose for, say, the Titans to get in instead ofv you.

Winning the division? C'mon, I'm a Patriots fan.

Did Taylor finish 'dance with the star ' show?

Those were my thoughts exactly. The minute I clicked on this thread I started getting a whiff of that old cannery smell from the waterfront in Belfast, Maine.
its him. he will start slow but wont be able to controll himself for long.

your a piece of **** aqua you sarcastic douche bag lmao. i can smell your **** from a mile away. i own you as always

It's Aqua; bet the house on it. Who else would predict 8-8 for a team that was 1-15 last year (and should have been 0-16)..................

Head over to thephins.com. That's where all the heavy-weights from Finheaven went after a dispute with ownership.

And trust me, guys, that Finz dude is not Aqua. ;)

Last edited:
For the record, my Dolphins prediction is 6-10.

I think the East shakes out like this in 2008.

New England 13-3
Buffalo 8-8
Miami 6-10
NY Jets 6-10

You guys have to remember how soft the AFC East schedule is this year. I think that alone helps make the Bills, Dolphins and Jets all look about 1 game better than they really are.

usually if someone is a respectful poster things go fine, it is the raw raw trash talking types that get flamed.

Look guys, I can assure you I'm not that aqua guy I keep hearing so much about. I'm not here to trash talk to anyone. I'm just hear to talk football and get input from other teams. The only teams site I go to to talk trash is the Jets site. I hate those people.

Last edited:
It's not Aqua. Two different distinct posting styles. Ask the admins. I bet their IPs are different.

Look guys, I can assure you I'm not that aqua guy I keep hearing so much about. I'm not here to trash talk to anyone. I'm just hear to talk football and get input from other teams. The only teams site I go to to talk trash is the Jets site. I hate those people.

He was brash and abbrasive to start with and that left a sour taste in the Pats fans' mouths. After he settled down and was ready to discuss real football, no one wanted to give him a chance.

If you go to thephins.com, he posts very frequently there and is well respected.

He was brash and abbrasive to start with and that left a sour taste in the Pats fans' mouths. After he settled down and was ready to discuss real football, no one wanted to give him a chance.

If you go to thephins.com, he posts very frequently there and is well respected.

I think we found the real Aqua. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes