PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thoughts on DeVante Parker

Parker played his butt off today. A couple more catches and he might have gone for nearly 200 yards. Too bad it didn’t result in a W.

Indeed... Parker stepped-up when we needed him to do so... Question is: where was this action between him & Mac during the first 2 games?

Before yesterdays game I was going to ask when would the team sit Parker and give another WR the chance. Shows how wrong I was. It is just strange he could go from the first two games performance to yesterdays so quickly. Was it the throws he was getting ? Anyway great to see such a change.

Before yesterdays game I was going to ask when would the team sit Parker and give another WR the chance. Shows how wrong I was. It is just strange he could go from the first two games performance to yesterdays so quickly. Was it the throws he was getting ? Anyway great to see such a change.
That's always been his thing. When he's in his groove he's a WR1, but he's not consistent enough

You don’t play the worst passing defense every week
Ravens:
32nd (worst) ranked team in "total yards allowed"
32nd (worst) ranked team in "passing yds allowed"
And the separation between 31st and 32nd for each is vast.

On the bright side for Baltimore, the Ravens Defense boosted their season "takeaways" total from 3 to a 7 after Sunday's game vs NE

Last edited:
Let's give D Parker a tip of the cap at least he stepped up hope he keeps it up. I thought Mac was definitely his problem Offensively.

Ravens:
32nd (worst) ranked team in "total yards allowed"
32nd (worst) ranked team in "passing yds allowed"
And the separation between 31st and 32nd for each is vast.

On the bright side for Baltimore, the Ravens Defense boosted their season "takeaways" total from 3 to a league leading 8 after Sunday's game vs NE
Didn’t the Pats have 4 turnovers that game?
3+4=7?

Let's give D Parker a tip of the cap at least he stepped up hope he keeps it up. I thought Mac was definitely his problem Offensively.
Agree, after that performance, I don't care if it was against a college team, you give him his dues. Hopefully, it's a step in the right direction.

agree. I have been harsh on Parker to this point, even desiring he gets benched in favor of Bourne. While I still think Bourne should be on the field more, Parker showed what he's capable of, and it could be very important this season.

agree. I have been harsh on Parker to this point, even desiring he gets benched in favor of Bourne. While I still think Bourne should be on the field more, Parker showed what he's capable of, and it could be very important this season.
That side line catch and toe tap was a thing of beauty nice to have a WR on this Team who can do that.:cool:

Didn’t the Pats have 4 turnovers that game?
3+4=7?
You are correct (edited and fixed)
My glass half empty nature got the best of me
20% less miscues for our Pats

Bill Belichick Yes GIF by New England Patriots

??????????????????????????????????????????????

Givens didn't under produce.
Givens was a stud in his role and is one of my all time favorite Patriots. For a 7th round pick he was clutch as hell and a great 2nd/3rd option on some great teams.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back