PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This summer I spent an AMAZING day with Eli Manning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're talking about NFL Network, does anyone else in the NE area find it annoying that the Giants and Jets are included in the "Local Zone" section On Demand. I also find it quite annoying that the same Giants vs. Eagles game has been on there for like 6 months.....

Up here the only Local Zone stuff we have is the Bills.

I'm 1000 miles from Buffalo.

Can anybody tell me if the narrator saying "I spent an AMAZING day with Eli Manning" is a boy or a girl? They showed the yahoo who was narrating but I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl.

The kid is a boy in the Giants Eli commercial,It was Manning as the person in that commercial I could not tell which sex he was :eek:

The Adrian Peterson commercial was more difficult for me to decide whether that ugly kid was a boy or a girl until I heard her voice - Its bad when a kid is so ugly you can't determine the gender :eek:

BTW: Is it week 1 yet?? :cool:

The kid is a boy in the Giants Eli commercial,It was Manning as the person in that commercial I could not tell which sex he was :eek:

The Adrian Peterson commercial was more difficult for me to decide whether that ugly kid was a boy or a girl until I heard her voice - Its bad when a kid is so ugly you can't determine the gender :eek:

BTW: Is it week 1 yet?? :cool:

I think it's a girl too.
But I think she has some sort of disability. No joking.

Wow. Season can't come soon enough that we are analyzing the commercials and business decisions of the NFL network. The NFL needs more salespeople to push their product to us freakshows who watch the same 2 commercials over and over every week.

Surely, we are not going to be buying the chop thing from that prostitute beater. Then what... maybe some memorabilia?

I hate when the person talking is obviously not the person in the commercial. The commercial with that boy and Adrian Peterson comes to mind.

I hate when the person talking is obviously not the person in the commercial. The commercial with that boy and Adrian Peterson comes to mind.

I actually think thats a girl in the Adrian Peterson commercial

This summer? I have heard these commercials everyday for the past two years...

Slap chop ? Vince ? girl ? NFL Network ?

Aaaaarghghh ! When are preseason games ever going to come our way !

I actually think thats a girl in the Adrian Peterson commercial

Same here. I think the kid with Eli is a boy. But I wouldn't be shocked if I was wrong in both cases.

I'm better at distinguishing males and females once they hit about 40 years old.

Same here. I think the kid with Eli is a boy. But I wouldn't be shocked if I was wrong in both cases.

I'm better at distinguishing males and females once they hit about 40 years old.
H'mmm, another of those people who napped in sex education classes and has to use Braille methodology in social situations - no wonder you're doing so well in touchy feely China! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes