PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This just in: Belichick to patfanken...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what doesn't get enough attention?

People giving you 'useful' post ratings purely to be patronizing. Now those hurt. :(

Time to rid of the useful post rating, Ian! It's demeaning! :rolleyes:

Hmm, I've never noticed this. If I want to sarcastically rate a dumb post, I hit it with the "funny".

Ken tends to go into hiding whenever the Patriots lose so his absence is understandable.

His last posts are on Monday night's game thread. I'm guessing the only thing going on is his distaste for what he saw, and having to relive it again enough to write his post. My selfless and sympathetic response would be:

;)

Love me some Gunnery Sergeant Hartman.

BareTinyAsianconstablebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

People giving you 'useful' post ratings purely to be patronizing. Now those hurt. :(

What kinda douche would do that?...

:D

The amount of passive-agressive posts in this thread is unbelievable. :confused:

Specially after the board's collective crapping on Ken's opinion not too long ago

The amount of passive-agressive posts in this thread is unbelievable. :confused:

Specially after the board's collective crapping on Ken's opinion not too long ago

No No No. You don't understand. It's only passive aggressive if you're a snowflake. :D

Not sure if your serious but I use the "useful" button but never to offend but to acknowledge a useful point such as stats and such or when someone posts a point I have not considered.

I'm that way. I avoid Patsfans and post less especially immediately after a loss. To me such is very understandable.
Only for a day or two....the time it takes for my snowflake outer shell to freeze again...

Not sure if your serious but I use the "useful" button but never to offend but to acknowledge a useful point such as stats and such or when someone posts a point I have not considered.

I think we need to mandate follow up posts explaining the purpose of the given rating.

We need a poll.

Ken tends to go into hiding whenever the Patriots lose so his absence is understandable.

Plus the game didn't end until midnight on a Monday. Plus, we are all hoping it was an outlier/aberration of a game and not part of the trendline. I say we let Ken off the hook and not duct his pay.

What about that post? ;)

I'm that way. I avoid Patsfans and post less especially immediately after a loss. To me such is very understandable.

Me too. Those are my first instincts too but then strangely, I find that i am eager to find out what went wrong and if it is fixable. So, I end up visiting our site immediately. That is why I am sorely missing Ken's write up this week.

I didn't know that's how the useful rating was used. I actually use it for when someone does provide something useful where a like or agree isn't appropriate. Especially when someone makes a valid counterpoint that I don't necessarily agree with.

Me too. Those are my first instincts too but then strangely, I find that i am eager to find out what went wrong and if it is fixable. So, I end up visiting our site immediately. That is why I am sorely missing Ken's write up this week.

Ken is not about negativity. Informed criticism, yes. May have felt that since there was little positive to say, best to bury that football and resume posting after the win vs the Steelers.
I DO sincerely hope it's not a health issue. Many older posters here I know are dealing with several health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes