PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This just in: Belichick to patfanken...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Bill,

I appreciate the 17 years of success. Nothing that y'all do this season
( or don't do) will take away from that.

That said, take your own advice. Your team played like a high schoolers last night.

In 2010 we lost to Cleveland 34-14, gave up 230 yards rushing (184 to some scrub named Peyton Hillis).

In 2003 it was Buffalo 31-0.

In 2004 it was the 3-11 Dolphins.

**** happens. Bill will do his job, and well.

Hey Bill,

That said, take your own advice. Your team played like a high schoolers last night.

Weren't you taking a break to deal with stuff in your personal life? What happened? Because that didn't even last 12 hours.

In 2010 we lost to Cleveland 34-14, gave up 230 yards rushing (184 to some scrub named Peyton Hillis).

Yep, the 2010 Browns game was the one that kept coming up in my mind when watching this. Yeah, KC in 2014 and this year was bad, but this was another level of ineptitude. Still, it's one game and there's a game next week too. IBBWT

On to Pittsburgh...

Damn. New job. Working a **** load of hours. Was looking forward to Ken's weekly article.

On a side note. Last week's red x-ing mob mentality ******** still irks me. WTF was that?

Hey Bill,

If you actually appreciated those 17 years of tremendous success (including this season), maybe you would give them the benefit of the doubt and not be so quick to give up on your team after one bad game, considering they won eight straight.

Damn. New job. Working a **** load of hours. Was looking forward to Ken's weekly article.

Yeah, I was looking forward to it as well. It'd be nice to read something reasonable in a sea of hawt taeks.

On a side note. Last week's red x-ing mob mentality ******** still irks me. WTF was that?

What happened?

Did any of those teams have the injuries of the 2016 patriots? They sucked ballz last night but there comes a point where u can't put the finger in the injury dyke.... I'm afraid that time may have arrived

Did any of those teams have the injuries of the 2016 patriots? They sucked ballz last night but there comes a point where u can't put the finger in the injury dyke.... I'm afraid that time may have arrived
You are always afraid the patriots downtime has arrived.

Looking forward to Ken's write up. It's the best out there IMO.

Amazing that there are journalists out there cashing paychecks for the same job and they can't do it even a tenth as well.

If the team is going to have a game where they " crap the bed" I would rather it be in the regular season (2003 31-0 @Buf comes to mind) than the playoffs like the Baltimore game a few years back when a certain Ravens RB ripped off an 80 yarder (Thanks Meriweather IIRC) and it went downhill from there...

Yeah, I was looking forward to it as well. It'd be nice to read something reasonable in a sea of hawt taeks.

What happened?

Last week Ken wrote a post wanting Gronk to apologize to the fans and a red x-ing mob went after him like he was some kind of freaking troll. They probably slapped their mothers for not putting enough cheese on their mac afterwards. :D

Not really a big deal but thought it was strange after all Ken has contributed to the forum over the years.

Last week Ken wrote a post wanting Gronk to apologize to the fans and a red x-ing mob went after him like he was some kind of squealing troll. They probably slapped their mothers for not putting enough cheese on their mac afterwards. :D

Not really a big deal but thought it was strange after all Ken has contributed to the forum over the years.

Ahhhh, yeah, I disagreed with his take on that but he shouldn't take it as an affront that so many disagreed. It happens. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the thread so if he was getting roasted like he's Pats1989 or somesuch, then yeah, that'd be a bit much.

Last week Ken wrote a post wanting Gronk to apologize to the fans and a red x-ing mob went after him like he was some kind of freaking troll. They probably slapped their mothers for not putting enough cheese on their mac afterwards. :D

I found that truly bizarre. Part of me wanted to use my mod powers for good and just delete all the red X’s, but obviously that would’ve been an unwise decision. Still, it was (still is) kind of sad. I hope Ken did not take it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News