PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is your friendly reminder that we don't have 1/100th of the info BB has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nor the engine to process that information. coach knows best!

I reserve the right to second guess BB. :)

I usually agree with most of his moves as GM but a few stick out i thought were bad and hindsight proved me correct in a number of cases.

i think this is a silly post, or at least silly title to post...but i will say that it is very difficult to question BB at this point considering 5 super bowls and 2 of 3.

It's days like these that make me detest many Patriot fans. You would swear the team goes 6-10 every year and has never won a Super Bowl.

For football related decisions, I always side with BB even when I'm 100% convinced he's wrong :D.

Were there people on this board claiming to have as much football info as BB?

This is a message board. It is meant for disussion in relation to the patriots, which is what people are doing. None of our posts or thoughts effect the actual team or decisions of the team. If people like or dislike a move/signing then what's wrong with them discussing it, as it's their opinion.

I reserve the right to second guess BB. :)

I usually agree with most of his moves as GM but a few stick out i thought were bad and hindsight proved me correct in a number of cases.
So what you are saying is you usually agree with him but whenever you don't you are right and he is wrong so you know better? Or did I misunderstand.

This is a message board. It is meant for disussion in relation to the patriots, which is what people are doing. None of our posts or thoughts effect the actual team or decisions of the team. If people like or dislike a move/signing then what's wrong with them discussing it, as it's their opinion.
I agree. That doesn't mean that some people don't routinely act like they know everything about a player or roster move. A little over a month after winning a fifth SB, people are still acting like they know anywhere near enough to make personnel decisions.

Every year it's the same thing. It's good comedy.

So what you are saying is you usually agree with him but whenever you don't you are right and he is wrong so you know better? Or did I misunderstand.

You misunderstood. I disagree with some BB moves but have been proven wrong as well. I disagreed about letting Branch walk in 06 and was proven right. I disagreed with letting Milloy walk and was proven wrong. I agreed with Revis and me and BB were both right.

Usually BB is right. I would not put myself as a GM over him on the whole of course.

I am just saying i reserve the right to question his moves and at times I strongly felt he was 100% wrong to do something and it was shown to be the case. No one is perfect.

Agree.
Of course many do not discuss they rip and wallow in despair.
I would understand pessimism about everything as a patriots fan in 1989 but you would think after 17 years most discussion would revolve around an understanding that they know what they are doing.

this free agency isn't passing the sniff test, or the eye test.

It is going fine so far. There will be big moves and small moves. There will be happiness and sadness. At the very least the last 24 hours have given us something to talk about.

AreYouNotEntertained?.jpeg (picture it)

This says it all.

I understand questioning something and wondering why something happens. But to say things like "Is BB drunk" or "The GM is killing the HC" is borderline overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes