PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is so crazy ain't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradyking12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
We have won 3 of the last 5 super bowls been to the AFCCG every year since 2011, have been to the last 3 Super Bowls winning 2/3 and we are the defending Champs 7-0 more than likely heading into the bye 9-0 and possibly imo 16-0 (If Harry clicks on along with Sanu it's on buddy)

Feels like one of those seasons you hope never ends we are so perfect on defense honestly this will be the best year of the dynasty if we mail it in especially if Sanu and Harry click.

Hell yeah. Feels great. Drinking it all in as much as possible.

th

The media ran out of things to talk about. They went from insisting to know when Brady will retire, to probing on what team he will sign with next.

But Boston media says....upload_2019-10-25_21-0-1.jpeg

I don’t know about the best year of the run. 19-0 would push it up. So would the defense maintaining its historic stretch the next eight games or so. But potentially a(nother) great one, yes. Anything can happen; see 2001, see 2010.

One thing I can’t help thinking is that the league overall just isn’t as good as it was from, say, 2003 through 2008 or so. Except the Patriots, who just seems so much further ahead of the league than usual. Maybe it’s the whole social media focus on stars and flashy plays as opposed to, you know, football. I really have high hopes for this team, that they will make up for years like 2006 when they just ran out of gas in Indy or 2011 or 2016 (and 2008, when the league was so ripe for the taking), and hope they can build on this unprecedented dynasty. As I said, anything can happen; it takes just one hot team to derail the best (remember when the Jags upset a talented Denver team for the Pats in the Parcells super bowl year?). But ... what a ride.

Man, if you read some of the posters on the Antonio Brown thread or on countless others here you would think we were 0-7.

We have won 3 of the last 5 super bowls been to the AFCCG every year since 2011, have been to the last 3 Super Bowls winning 2/3 and we are the defending Champs 7-0 more than likely heading into the bye 9-0 and possibly imo 16-0 (If Harry clicks on along with Sanu it's on buddy)

Feels like one of those seasons you hope never ends we are so perfect on defense honestly this will be the best year of the dynasty if we mail it in especially if Sanu and Harry click.

We're going back to the Superbowl, barring injury and disaster. All signs point to it- historical stats and otherwise.

We will never have it this good again. Hell, nobody ever had it this good.

Enjoy.

Can someone please insert a “cool your jets” meme here. I’m too tired and drunk and old.

We're going back to the Superbowl, barring injury and disaster. All signs point to it- historical stats and otherwise.

We will never have it this good again. Hell, nobody ever had it this good.

Enjoy.

That's what I'm saying this is one of those years of healthy could be our best yet.

Hell yeah. Feels great. Drinking it all in as much as possible.

th

Don't judge but yea couldn't wait till Sunday well hope I make it to Sunday I wanna see this run pan out.

I don’t know about the best year of the run. 19-0 would push it up. So would the defense maintaining its historic stretch the next eight games or so. But potentially a(nother) great one, yes. Anything can happen; see 2001, see 2010.

One thing I can’t help thinking is that the league overall just isn’t as good as it was from, say, 2003 through 2008 or so. Except the Patriots, who just seems so much further ahead of the league than usual. Maybe it’s the whole social media focus on stars and flashy plays as opposed to, you know, football. I really have high hopes for this team, that they will make up for years like 2006 when they just ran out of gas in Indy or 2011 or 2016 (and 2008, when the league was so ripe for the taking), and hope they can build on this unprecedented dynasty. As I said, anything can happen; it takes just one hot team to derail the best (remember when the Jags upset a talented Denver team for the Pats in the Parcells super bowl year?). But ... what a ride.

maybe it has to do w/ BB and Brady....and by that i mean, with experience, if you're worth your salt, you get better right? at this point Brady has been playing quarterback longer than any other quarterback in the league, he is the most experienced...BB has been a HC of a single football team, who is the 2nd closest tenured coach in NFL w/ one team? they both just simply have way more experience at doing it, other teams have had to start from scratch at multiple places, so we just always start further than they did...maybe it's not so much the rest of the league is getting worse, but that we're increasing the distance b/w the pats and the field

Belichick and Brady know the answers to the test. The only way they stop winning is if their bodies break down or they get bored.

Sh*t u ever over go ur limit and regret it I am trying to eat a lot now sheesh my head is spinning but I can't wait till Sunday wanna be 8-0 would love to pull that 19-0 this is one of those years where it can happen believe in me!!!

...I can't wait till Sunday wanna be 8-0 would love to pull that 19-0 this is one of those years where it can happen believe in me!!!

I'm sure your great and all but it's in Bill we trust ;)

Can someone please insert a “cool your jets” meme here. I’m too tired and drunk and old.

In that case you need to REV your Jets, PJ!!!!

Man, if you read some of the posters on the Antonio Brown thread or on countless others here you would think we were 0-7.

Or you’d think they’ve lived through an 18-0 team losing the Super Bowl in the worst imaginable heartbreak and realize you should capitalize on every advantage possible, no matter how strong the team appears to be overall. Many don’t agree about “mailing it in”and being guaranteed the best year of the dynasty in 2019...that’s a combination of naive and arrogant, and this thread topic/opinion is idiotic.

I object to the word "Jets" in this otherwise awesome thread. :D

Wow...I’m embarrassed by this post as a Pats fan.

Maybe OP is unaware of the meaning of “mail it in” which is To deliver a performance without commitment or effort, with lackluster results..

Perhaps you meant maintain current level?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes