PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is so crazy ain't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I’m embarrassed by this post as a Pats fan.

Maybe OP is unaware of the meaning of “mail it in” which is To deliver a performance without commitment or effort, with lackluster results..

Perhaps you meant maintain current level?
I think he used that quote incorrectly, otherwise it makes no sense.

Fans want to speculate, listen to sportstalk mediots, worry.. right now I will enjoy this really, really great ride and witness the excellence on the field..

The only concern that I have is who will be left standing when it is "Tournament Time"??

at this point Brady has been playing quarterback longer than any other quarterback in the league, he is the most experienced...

He has been playing QB in the NFL longer than most guys have been playing football including pee wee. A lot of guys in the league were too young to remember Brady's first Super Bowl win. That's funny and crazy. These guys were in elementary school when Brady was already famous.

Can someone please insert a “cool your jets” meme here. I’m too tired and drunk and old.

How about a "scare your jets into seeing ghosts" gif?

Screensho.jpg

Wow...I’m embarrassed by this post as a Pats fan.

Maybe OP is unaware of the meaning of “mail it in” which is To deliver a performance without commitment or effort, with lackluster results..

Perhaps you meant maintain current level?

Pretty sure that's what he meant.

Belichick and Brady know the answers to the test. The only way they stop winning is if their bodies break down or they get bored.

well at this point even if Brady leaves or breaks down, Belichick should have the answers for the test.

On to Cleveland

well at this point even if Brady leaves or breaks down, Belichick should have the answers for the test.

yeah. But Brady is his sharpened pencil.

He has been playing QB in the NFL longer than most guys have been playing football including pee wee. A lot of guys in the league were too young to remember Brady's first Super Bowl win. That's funny and crazy. These guys were in elementary school when Brady was already famous.

The average NFL career is about 3.5 years, a very short shelf life.. Brady's longevity is historical.

The average NFL career is about 3.5 years, a very short shelf life.. Brady's longevity is historical.

There was a DB from the Redskins who played for many years, but I can't think of his name right now. There haven't been many long careers though.

There was a DB from the Redskins who played for many years, but I can't think of his name right now. There haven't been many long careers though.

The legendary Darrell Green.

Or you’d think they’ve lived through an 18-0 team losing the Super Bowl in the worst imaginable heartbreak and realize you should capitalize on every advantage possible, no matter how strong the team appears to be overall. Many don’t agree about “mailing it in”and being guaranteed the best year of the dynasty in 2019...that’s a combination of naive and arrogant, and this thread topic/opinion is idiotic.

Clearly the OP used the wrong words there, get over it.

They’ve won 6 SBs and lost 3 in 18 years. I’ll take that any day of the week. Stop looking for perfection in today’s NFL, it doesn’t and due to the salary cap, free agent system etc. can’t exist. That team almost went 19-0 barring a fluke catch, but either way a perfect team they were not. I’d like to know what else they could have done that year oh mighty one.

Let BB handle things alright, he’s shown he is more than capable of doing that.

Can someone please insert a “cool your jets” meme here. I’m too tired and drunk and old.
Looks like we already cooled the Jets? Especially that Yards per Pass stat
patjetsD.jpg

That's what I'm saying this is one of those years of healthy could be our best yet.

Man we haven't been healthy yet. I hope some new blood and the bye will help, but it just shows how far ahead we are than the rest of the league. Winning with terrible OT play and just mediocre O-Line play in general. Praying Wynn comes back and stays healthy.

Brady should never play for another team.

I'll tell you something else that's crazy. My son has two interceptions so far at half time during a playoff game. Tight game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST