PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is a must hear podcast before tonight's game vs Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
There is a long time before kick off today. Rather than watch some predictable ****ty pregame show, sit back and listen to this podcast by Matt Chatham. A great explanation of ASJ play, and Jets recap, and LOTS of insights on the Atlanta game, and a good conversation with DJ Shockley who is a former Falcom who is in Atlanta what Chatham is here.

I found this in the twitter section, but sometimes you can miss it if it gets lost as tweets are added. So in case you didn't see it, Enjoy

NYJ Review, ATL Preview + Dumb Reaction to a Dumb Rule Called Correctly

THANK YOU for that link! Nice listen.

It's not a dumb rule. Why award the fumbling team the ball when they're the one's who fumbled it. To change it to anything else adds incentive to fumble the ball through the end zone.

Don't want to have a touchback called? Don't fumble it into and through the end zone. Simple as that.

There is a long time before kick off today. Rather than watch some predictable ****ty pregame show, sit back and listen to this podcast by Matt Chatham. A great explanation of ASJ play, and Jets recap, and LOTS of insights on the Atlanta game, and a good conversation with DJ Shockley who is a former Falcom who is in Atlanta what Chatham is here.

I found this in the twitter section, but sometimes you can miss it if it gets lost as tweets are added. So in case you didn't see it, Enjoy

NYJ Review, ATL Preview + Dumb Reaction to a Dumb Rule Called Correctly

I haven't watched pregame for decades. I don't understand how anybody can sit through that. So boring listening to a group of guys talk about what they think is going to happen. Or they trot out some jealous, delusional Patriots hating moron like Marshall Faulk. No thanks. I don't even do the New England Sports Tonight. Haven't in years. Used to watch it regularly. Then they started having Borges on. Not watching that pile of ****. Felger I can deal with. but when you stoop to employing Borges, knowing how your viewers feel about him, that's completely disrespectful. You obviously don't care if I watch or not. I used to like Quick Slants. Curran is one of the few respectable sports journalists in New England and Kay Adams was cute as hell. Well, that was completely off topic. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News