PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

They are here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your NFC breakdown isn't too difficult to swallow. However, your AFC is a mess. You really think that a wild card will come from the AFC East and go all the way to the Championship Game?? That's nuts. Are you a Buffalo transplant by chance?

Your NFC breakdown isn't too difficult to swallow. However, your AFC is a mess. You really think that a wild card will come from the AFC East and go all the way to the Championship Game?? That's nuts. Are you a Buffalo transplant by chance?

Never been to Buffalo. I am a Rams fan by the way. Even though the Chargers got to the AFC Title game lastyear, I just don't trust Norv Turner to do it again, once they get into the playoffs. If you look at the roster, you will see Buffalo is real talented. Plus, the schedule may be one of the weakest I ever seen from almost any team this year, so the wild card is possible. This is a team that can break through. My gut for the Bills also says that Trent Edwards is going to have a breakout season.

Never been to Buffalo. I am a Rams fan by the way. Even though the Chargers got to the AFC Title game lastyear, I just don't trust Norv Turner to do it again, once they get into the playoffs. If you look at the roster, you will see Buffalo is real talented. Plus, the schedule may be one of the weakest I ever seen from almost any team this year, so the wild card is possible. This is a team that can break through. My gut for the Bills also says that Trent Edwards is going to have a breakout season.

You dont trust Turner, but **** Jouran is the man for the job apparently. :rolleyes: How is he any better of a coach? And if you're going to bring up players, which is obviously more important, and "talent." Uhh, yeah, I think we've got Buffalo beat there too. The Chargers made it that far last year with their first year coach and injuries to every key player. Injuries aside, we will only be stronger this year.

Im not saying a wild card for Buff isnt possible. But I am saying winning up to the AFCCG is. The Bills are only as good as their QB and RB....and that isnt very good. If the Bills make it as a wildcard, their fun ends right there.

No way do the Seahawks finish 7-9. They are by far the best team in that division and Hasselbeck is coming off arguably his best year.

The Bears will be better than 3-13.

No way the Bills even sniff the AFC championship game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents