They are here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPMiller

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
My predictions for the upcoming season.

Jackqus%20Predictions3.jpg

I think those are going to be a little off.

Buffalo is not going to the AFC title game! So your saying Buffalo is better than Pittsburgh, San Diego, Jacksonville or Indy? Buffalo will be lucky to make it as a wild-card. I say New England over Indy. New Orleans to go 14-2? That's a good one. The Rams will not win the division, the Jaguars will not win the division.

Last edited:
Wait wait wait...hold on. Are you telling me that the Bolts get beat by the Bills? uh uh not gonna happen. I'm not going to get on this Bills bandwagon that I have seen repeatedly over the last five years. They are almost like teh cardinals of the AFC. Always predicted to have a turn around year. Then they disappoint right on cue. Same thing this year. (Cardinals might be different this year; there I got suckered again).

There are about six teams that should beat the Bills out for the playoffs. My predictions for the AFC title game: Bolts OR Pats over Colts. (But you know I really mean Bolts). NFC Winner: From the swamp that is the NFC I pick the Saints (no way the Gnats repeat)

Wait wait wait...hold on. Are you telling me that the Bolts get beat by the Bills? uh uh not gonna happen. I'm not going to get on this Bills bandwagon that I have seen repeatedly over the last five years. They are almost like teh cardinals of the AFC. Always predicted to have a turn around year. Then they disappoint right on cue. Same thing this year. (Cardinals might be different this year; there I got suckered again).

There are about six teams that should beat the Bills out for the playoffs. My predictions for the AFC title game: Bolts OR Pats over Colts. (But you know I really mean Bolts). NFC Winner: From the swamp that is the NFC I pick the Saints (no way the Gnats repeat)

The bills could beat the chargers, the chargers are nothing to be worried about. I would love another chargers patriots afc championship game, its like a bye week in to the superbowl.

The bills could beat the chargers, agreed...any given sunday. But you think the Chargers are nothing to be worried about? I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

You're three victories short in aggregate. Obviously the number of wins and losses have to even out and you've got 253 wins and 259 losses.
add 3 more wins somewhere and it works...................

You also have the AFC East as the toughest division with a combined 40-24 record. Take out the games they play each other (12-12)
and you predict them to be 28-12. That's .700 ball for the Dolphins, Bills, Jets and Pats......

Last edited:
Noob, you need to have a balanced number of wins and losses. You've made the novice mistake of handing out too many victories. As it stands, there are 259 W's in your league and only 253 L's. They both need to add up to 256.

Last year someone actually argued that they didn't need to balance. That was hilarious.

Buffalo at 12-4? Are you high, man? I think their QB situation is just like the Jests - one vet (Loseman) who just doesn't have it and a highly touted newer guy (Edwards) who hasn't really shown anything. Even us at 14-2 is a little too much. Entertaining, though!

My predictions for the upcoming season.

Jackqus%20Predictions3.jpg

lol redskins at 3-13? they will get a wild card and beat out the giants next year. they almost got 2nd in their division last year if it weren't for the jason campbell season ending leg injury. plus i think they want to win for sean taylor. red
skins will go at least 10-6.

17-2 and the SB Champs????

Piffle.

What an insulting troll for claiming we will lose 2 games this year.

Last edited:
Impossible for New England (as the top AFC seed) to meet Buffalo (as a Wild Card) in the Championship Game.

Colts (#6) beat Browns or Jaguars (#3)
Bills (#5) beat Browns/Jaguars (#4)

Patriots (#1) beat Colts (#6)
Bills (#5) beat Chargers (#2)

Patriots(#1) v. Bills (#5)

I'm not buying it, and I think this list of predictions is way off, but it's technically possible.

Last edited:
You're three victories short in aggregate. Obviously the number of wins and losses have to even out and you've got 253 wins and 259 losses.
add 3 more wins somewhere and it works...................

You also have the AFC East as the toughest division with a combined 40-24 record. Take out the games they play each other (12-12)
and you predict them to be 28-12. That's .700 ball for the Dolphins, Bills, Jets and Pats......

Can't be too perfect. Mistakes happen, in trying to get exact wins and losses. But the AFC East is going to be better than most think. If you look into my recent past, I have not been high on the Bills. and this year, I am. Just a gut feeling, and sitting there doing games be each individual teams and all. For me, the Chargers still have Norv Turner as Head Coach, so I can see the Bills beat them in the playoffs. The Colts have issues, and I am not talking about Peyton. Remember, Dwight Freeny is coming off a Lis Franc injury, and that is going to hurt the Colts, and it is hard for athletes of any sport to come back from that.

lol redskins at 3-13? they will get a wild card and beat out the giants next year. they almost got 2nd in their division last year if it weren't for the jason campbell season ending leg injury. plus i think they want to win for sean taylor. red
skins will go at least 10-6.

Not sold on Jim Zorn as a Head Coach.

Impossible for New England (as the top AFC seed) to meet Buffalo (as a Wild Card) in the Championship Game.

What are you talking about? If they're the only two teams left they have to play. You must mean they can't meet in the Divisional Round, but even that isn't true if the other wild card also upsets.

Wow, Ralph Wilson posts here.

Who knew? :eek:
He stuck that in there to take attention away from his having picked his Rams to the win the NFC West. :D

He stuck that in there to take attention away from his having picked his Rams to the win the NFC West. :D

I don't believe anyone would be shocked if the Rams go 9-7 and win the division with that record. Josh Brown is going to be a big key to our season. Jeff Wilkins lastyear was horrendous for us. Also, the Seahawks look to be on the decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes