PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"There's a lot about the Patriots for Indy fans to hate"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the best part is the last 4 or 5 pats games were in Foxboro... NOT THIS SUNDAY MY FRIENDS !! finally.......
Yep. No excuses now. Peyton is due for a monster game, your defense is the best in the post season, you're at home, the flu is running through the Pats locker room...

As you say, FINALLY!

On the other hand, if you lose this game with everything - EVERYTHING - in your favor, even Indy fans will have to admit the Colts are chokers of the first order.

BTW, is Addai hurt or what?

I hated living in the Midwest. The first party I threw while living in Michigan, everyone arrived at my door 10 minutes early. It was 10 of 8, and I was just getting back from buying ice at the quicky mart. I get out of my car, and these people are actually IN LINE. I unlock the door, and my wife is just then getting out of the shower.

What is wrong with these people? Sheesh. Don't they have any manners? There's plenty of food folks, no need to get there early. We won't be running out of it.

I hated living in the Midwest. The first party I threw while living in Michigan, everyone arrived at my door 10 minutes early. It was 10 of 8, and I was just getting back from buying ice at the quicky mart. I get out of my car, and these people are actually IN LINE. I unlock the door, and my wife is just then getting out of the shower.

What is wrong with these people? Sheesh. Don't they have any manners? There's plenty of food folks, no need to get there early. We won't be running out of it.

:D :D :D

I pride myself on never being the first to show up. Also, in the midwest, the rule of thumb is to give people about a half hour advance of when you want them to show up. Should've told them 8:30. :D

Yep. No excuses now. Peyton is due for a monster game, your defense is the best in the post season, you're at home, the flu is running through the Pats locker room...

As you say, FINALLY!

On the other hand, if you lose this game with everything - EVERYTHING - in your favor, even Indy fans will have to admit the Colts are chokers of the first order.

BTW, is Addai hurt or what?

Yep, NO excuses this time. If we lose fairly, I won't make any for us. However, should we win this game, it is sure going to get interesting in the Motor Speedway town. Polian will no doubt, have a coronary. I am sure golden boy will get NONE of the blame. My bet is Tony Dungi would be the one forced to "fall on the sword" should we win it.

EZ76

Yep, NO excuses this time. If we lose fairly, I won't make any for us. However, should we win this game, it is sure going to get interesting in the Motor Speedway town. Polian will no doubt, have a coronary. I am sure golden boy will get NONE of the blame. My bet is Tony Dungi would be the one forced to "fall on the sword" should we win it.

EZ76

No excuses here.. PERIOD.

seems some of your fellow fans aren't so confident of a certain Pats victory:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=48736&highlight=nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes