PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There is a God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Patricia is going to have to buys some new T-shirts.
matt.jpg

Goodell is where he is because he does what the owners want him to do, the cash keeps rolling in for the owners despite the many controversies that the NFL has experienced..

If the bottom line decreases for the owners he will be in jeopardy, if not he will just keep on and run out his contract.. it appears there is a lot of group loyalty for the owners..

Not sure of the line of succession within the NFL, but probably are grooming a "Roger Clone" to step when it is time...

What I can't figure out is how Goondell was hired in the first place.

I have always likened it to the owners going piñata shopping together

I could prove gods existence with math. Bear with me for a moment.

Everything in this universe complies with the golden meen. 1-1.618 ratio is found in everything from atoms to solar systems, ergo, it cannot be argued that there is a strange thing about that. Distance from any part of your body or any other living creature will conform to this math. 1.618

I’m not trying to imply anything but look. Distance between living cells-1.618 ratio.

Distance from nucleus to electron circularity. 1.618

Distance from one planet to another 1.618 ratio after figuring the complex math of astrometry.

Everything. Even crystalline forms to this math of Fibonacci numerical. So

Anyone here who believes a Big Bang could create this exacting math. All I will say is this. I’ve saw things explode, get blown apart and other things not as pleasant. There was no math in it. You can’t make this up. Look into it. I’m not trying to convince anyone in a way that’s religious. But you must admit it is odd

Everything in this universe complies with the golden meen. 1-1.618 ratio is found in everything from atoms to solar systems, ergo, it cannot be argued that there is a strange thing about that. Distance from any part of your body or any other living creature will conform to this math. 1.618

I’m not trying to imply anything but look. Distance between living cells-1.618 ratio.

Distance from one planet to another 1.618 ratio after figuring the complex math of astrometry.

Anyone here who believes a Big Bang could create this exacting math. All I will say is this. I’ve saw things explode, get blown apart and other things not as pleasant. There was no math in it. You can’t make this up. Look into it. I’m not trying to convince anyone in a way that’s religious. But you must admit it is odd
Not only that, but what are the odds that the ratio of a circle's circumference to diameter would equal exactly pi..?!?! Talk about mind blowing!!

I’ve saw things explode, get blown apart and other things not as pleasant. There was no math in it.

There's no math in explosions?

Man all those physics guys were just conning us all along!

how about THIS math.... ----.2 PSI + 4 footballs = 4 week suspension and 1 million dollar fine.

How's that fit into the mystical 1.618?"

Last edited:

I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with numbers divided by 9.

2/9 = .22222...
5/9 = .55555...
8/9 = .88888...
11/9 = 1.22222...
14/9 = 1.55555...
17/9 = 1.88888...

I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with numbers divided by 9.

2/9 = .22222...
5/9 = .55555...
8/9 = .88888...
11/9 = 1.22222...
14/9 = 1.55555...
17/9 = 1.88888...

math-ain-amp-039-t-nobody-got-time-for-dat_o_3202905.jpg

One day, God got bored with omnipotence, omniscience, and existing outside of time so He blew himself up. The universe, as we perceive it, is God's attempt to reconstruct Himself.

It's all explained here:
God's Debris - Wikipedia

I believe in the father,

1038904254.jpg.0.jpg

Son,

brady-tom-12102018-getty-ftrjpg_r6mgm4mspnkp1af02sk2g00a5.jpg

and Holy Gost.

d7e46634f2e548cfb12fa548ac9cdd63-d7e46634f2e548cfb12fa548ac9cdd63-0.jpg

(dodges lightning bolt)

One day, God got bored with omnipotence, omniscience, and existing outside of time so He blew himself up. The universe, as we perceive it, is God's attempt to reconstruct Himself.

It's all explained here:
God's Debris - Wikipedia

Perhaps man.

All I will say is that mat in this universe from the micro to macro is identical. 3.14

1-1.618. This is not a theory, it’s advanced math but it’s also rudimentary math. Now, everything from a blade of grass to galaxies contains this equation. Isn’t that odd?

Just as a side note. You can’t beat this math and any argument with me on math or physics is a losing endeavor. Not that I’m smart, it’s just that the numbers are there and can not be refuted

I was told there wouldn't be any math.

I'll look up this 1.618 mystery in the latest issue....

81rqT5UcXNL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey