Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are there too many rumor threads on Patsfans.com?

• No, this is just a rumor

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No, just too many Tom Brady threads

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No, I just believe whatever I want

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but when has that stopped anyone?

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Ray Lewis is taking a course in mortuary science

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Love these “Brady threads” flooding the site. It’s awesome.

This is by far the most uncertainty in Brady’s tenure. I really thought the 2014 on to Cincy game was the beginning of the end.

So, so, so happy to be wrong.

Your too many rumor threads thread doesn't have Brady's name in the title therefore I am going to be forced to create a competing 'There Are Too Many Tom Brady Rumors' thread and insist everyone post in mine!

tumblr_mgsh4zmFeR1rggeolo1_250.gif

So there!

Last edited:
I heard this thread title is a rumour...

Rumor:

I may leave work at lunch today

This morning I read an article stating Brady likely to leave. Then I read another article stating Brady likely to stay. No one has a clue.

My cousin heard Ian talking about this very subject because he helps out as Ian's personal shopper sometimes, and I don't want to talk out of turn, but let's just say those of you who feel there are too many rumor threads will be very happy soon.

This morning I read an article stating Brady likely to leave. Then I read another article stating Brady likely to stay. No one has a clue.

Now he wants to show everyone up or I forget how they phrased it. Prove people wrong? If that's true then it means another team...but i have no clue.

It's mentally exhausting that all the news stations..sports radio is Brady 24/7. Can't wait until a decision is made...but then they will talk about it for a year straight locally...Oh he stayed and is losing...old. New team it will be wow he's doing great...no QB for Pats ect ect.

It's not going away any time soon...

My cousin heard Ian talking about this very subject because he helps out as Ian's personal shopper sometimes, and I don't want to talk out of turn, but let's just say those of you who feel there are too many rumor threads will be very happy soon.

Cousin In The Know?

Hey, remember when we were talking about this forum being micromanaged my the mods?

What if we start that debate all over again and see if Patjew returns. At least that thread was interesting

Speaking of rumors, I heard a rumor that they were going to use Rumer Willis’ jaw to break ground at a new hospital in the area.

Now he wants to show everyone up or I forget how they phrased it. Prove people wrong? If that's true then it means another team...but i have no clue.

It's mentally exhausting that all the news stations..sports radio is Brady 24/7. Can't wait until a decision is made...but then they will talk about it for a year straight locally...Oh he stayed and is losing...old. New team it will be wow he's doing great...no QB for Pats ect ect.

Ectetera... ectetera... ectetera. ;)

Last edited:

It sucks for us to have to deal with this in exchange for only 6 SB wins and 19 years of dominance over the entire NFL. We deserve better.

Speaking of rumors, I heard a rumor that they were going to use Rumer Willis’ jaw to break ground at a new hospital in the area.
"There are too many Rumer threads."

Regards,
Chris

Imagine if she had Jay Leno's baby. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes