PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Unofficial Classy Bowl 2009 Discussion Thread (Chargers vs. Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light will never get the credit he deserves in this town. I'm not sayin' he's an all-pro but he's been real good for this team.

I honestly don't get the Light hate. He's not perfect, but show me the OLer that is. Every guy makes bad plays sometimes.

At least the Colts have some business being in the game in the first place LOL

Colts getting every break, but the safety coming over at the last second on the int. was pretty well done. :mad:

manning maybe MVP but the colts defense in the RZ has carried them this yr.thats two TD's chargers have given up now.

Indeed. Nice INT by the Colts.

I honestly don't get the Light hate. He's not perfect, but show me the OLer that is. Every guy makes bad plays sometimes.

Light is usually bashed by the people who aren't the most knowledgeable football fans. That explains it a little I guess.

Two great plays in a row by Rivers, nullified by a horrible overthrow on the third play. Now the Colts are going to play the T.O.P. game here, and probably ice it with a TD.

UGH so CLOSE! Another almost INT by SD:mad:

Obvious hold. Manning pouts haha.

Man. Props to the Chargers' D for keeping them in this game. And to their punter, who's the game MVP by far if the Chargers can pull this one out.

i dont trust the chargers offense. they have no rhythm or feel for the game to throw or run.

Great defensive stand there. Let's see if the Chargers can capitalize.

Is there a reason Madden decided not to comment on the blatant facemask penalty being committ during the entire replay?

Rivers is an idiot, nearly threw a pick into triple coverage.

What the hell was that Rivers? :eek:

i dont trust the chargers offense. they have no rhythm or feel for the game to throw or run.

Exactly. They'll find a way to mess this up,despite another great run by Sproles.

This is one of the weirdest games I've watched. I hate both teams, got money on the Dolts and I'm watching this rooting for the Chargers haha.:confused:

Just got home from work, but all I can say is less Rivers and more Sproles please. I don't trust Rivers here after that pick last drive.

do you think either of these teams can beat the steelers?

Rivers is really trying to give the game away. Stop throwing deep, it's not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore