PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Unofficial Classy Bowl 2009 Discussion Thread (Chargers vs. Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha, they are already calling for Dungy's head, or as they called him "One and Done-gy"

Good god, what if Dungy retires and McDaniels goes to the Colts? :eek:

The system we run vs the Chokes is much different. McDaniels would need to either switch to Tampa-2/no huddle offense, or get rid of half the team. Either way it would be entertaining.

thanks man, i don't even care what happens next weekend, getting into the damn playoffs without merriman was bonus enough for me baby, this game was just making alot of people who don't want to see a damn manning bowl, happy lol

I think it's great. WOW. What a game. The Bolts have a lot of heart, and Sproles is awesome. I'm glad to see the Bolts turn it around this season. Congrats.:):D

Good god, what if Dungy retires and McDaniels goes to the Colts? :eek:
I'd like to think that would be tantamount to going to an AFC East team and he has more class than that.

I'd also like to think he'd want to go somewhere he could impress rather than inherit a team with nowhere to go but down being 2 years removed from a Super Bowl, aging and bleeding talent left and right.

Dungy's all-time playoff record, 9-10 (.474). :)

guys, you're welcome

all those indy fans who said we didn't belong there can now suck my **** lol

if an indy fan ever tells me again that sd has no chance, they should be shot on sight

I dunno how you and the rest of the fanbase can cope with these games the past few years. Being a Charger fan isn't for the feint of heart lol.

As someone already pointed out, they called that play exactly as Polian and Colts wanted it being called and forced the league to re-emphasis the rule. So Polian must be estatic that the refs got that one right and didn't steal the game away from the Chargers.

Said or not.. Rule or not, its a judgement call and it was a bad call.

I dunno how you and the rest of the fanbase can cope with these games the past few years. Being a Charger fan isn't for the feint of heart lol.
it makes me wanna take up drinking my friend, that's for sure lol

we've had so much heartache and tight wins too

it's damn hard to take lol

NFL netowrk, Willie interviewing LT? come one Willie, wasn't the janitor available?

Nice deja vu for the Chargers: In their last 2 playoff games against the Colts, they missed out on scoring just before halftime due to shaky officiating.

Last year, Cromartie's TD on an INT return was wiped out due to a very questionable holding penalty (NFLN re-aired that game last night and it was a weak call).

Tonight, the Colt's fumble on a kick return, putting SD in scoring position with 30 seconds to go. But, the refs rule down by contact and replay fails to overturn that call.

To their credit, the Chargers overcome these calls and win both games.

guys, you're welcome

all those indy fans who said we didn't belong there can now suck my **** lol

if an indy fan ever tells me again that sd has no chance, they should be shot on sight

I have to say, you guys were celebrating a lot out there after the win, a couple of the were dancing.

Do you still think that's not a very classy thing to do?

I have to say, you guys were celebrating a lot out there after the win, a couple of the were dancing.

Do you still think that's not a very classy thing to do?

I personally thought it was more classy of Clint Sessions to tell the cameraman to get the eff out of here.

NFL netowrk, Willie interviewing LT? come one Willie, wasn't the janitor available?

Why? LT didn't do anything.Plenty more deserving players that should be interviewed. No need for this overinflated diva

I hope the Chargers win the Super Bowl with their 8-8 record, it would be funny as hell.

BTW I don't know what you guys are talking about LT not contributing to the Chargers victory, he rode that exercise bike like it was nobody's business!

It was great to see him pull yet another disappearing act in the playoffs. What a classy little biatch.

im really confused. Easy i know. TBH ive lost alot of interest in NFL over here in England since The Pats lost out last week but i checked out the game last night and cant work out how a team with an 8-8 record has a home tie against a team that won its division 11-4 or whatever it was ? Like i say , confused.

Good to see the Colts lose though

Well i'm looking forward to this game tonight and i'm really hoping the Chargers win even though i cannot stand them. I just hate the Colts that much.

I really think this game may come down to which team has the most class and quiet strength as a whole. And judging by that criteria, we all know it's going to be a very close game.

It doesn't get any classier than this. The classy bowl of 2009.

colts got cheated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing