PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Unofficial Classy Bowl 2009 Discussion Thread (Chargers vs. Colts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Manning down, one to go.:singing:

amazing call on the holding call on 3rd down.. I've seen corners (t law) hold moss all the way down the field and not be called for anything..

Should have let the boys play the game.. Hate when the refs take it away from the players..

but I have to follow up and say good call on the face mask.. not sure why 55 was upset.. It was obvious!

As someone already pointed out, they called that play exactly as Polian and Colts wanted it being called and forced the league to re-emphasis the rule. So Polian must be estatic that the refs got that one right and didn't steal the game away from the Chargers.

haha, I was thinking the same thing. Huge southern accent.
x3.

I didn't care for much of his decision making tonight, and I thought he was a total douche in the past, but I gained respect for him last year when he played on that knee and LdT took the game off.

Getting rid of the goober bowl hype during wild card weekend is practically a dream come true. Plus two 8-8 teams are alive and I like underdogs. At least there is compelling reason to keep watching for a while.

Tomorrow-the Fins and we'll be happy campers indeed:D

What's Madden going to do,, first Favre doesn't get into the playoffs, and now Peyton is one and done......

And now he's backpedalling on Dungy.....sheesh, what a tool......

guys, you're welcome

all those indy fans who said we didn't belong there can now suck my **** lol

if an indy fan ever tells me again that sd has no chance, they should be shot on sight

Here's hoping Dungy drags out the retirement process long enough for Shanny to land another job.

As someone already pointed out, they called that play exactly as Polian and Colts wanted it being called and forced the league to re-emphasis the rule. So Polian must be estatic that the refs got that one right and didn't steal the game away from the Chargers.

^^^^ Exactly

Couldn't have said it better.

Last edited:
guys, you're welcome

all those indy fans who said we didn't belong there can now suck my **** lol

if an indy fan ever tells me again that sd has no chance, they should be shot on sight

Awesome game! Congrats! :D:D

Here's hoping Dungy drags out the retirement process long enough for Shanny to land another job.

Good god, what if Dungy retires and McDaniels goes to the Colts? :eek:

Good god, what if Dungy retires and McDaniels goes to the Colts? :eek:

The Colts already have their heir apparent. Their DC is promoted to head coach when Dungy retires.

Phrase of the day: One-and-Dungy

Awesome game! Congrats! :D:D
thanks man, i don't even care what happens next weekend, getting into the damn playoffs without merriman was bonus enough for me baby, this game was just making alot of people who don't want to see a damn manning bowl, happy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes