Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who is the best looking QB in the 2024 draft?

• JJ McCarthy

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Drake Maye

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Jayden Daniels

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Sam Hartman

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Bo Nix

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Michael Penix Jr.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Joe Milton III

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Michael Pratt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • If Looks Could Kill, My Choice Would Be Like Ray Lewis

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Ross finally came out. :eek: :rofl: (Kidding, obviously).

I voted for RLKAG.

Vogue did an article on the women of the WNBA draft.

Last edited:
So far it is JJ in first place. Now you know why his stock has risen.

All I know is they all look better than the early 20’s me, so not judging beyond that.

Processing speed + work ethic = the ability to make the right decisions quickly and thus get the offense in a favorable position and be able to deliver the ball to the right place at the right time. That is #1 by far and why Brady is the GOAT

All I know is they all look better than the early 20’s me, so not judging beyond that.

Processing speed + work ethic = the ability to make the right decisions quickly and thus get the offense in a favorable position and be able to deliver the ball to the right place at the right time. That is #1 by far and why Brady is the GOAT
Cousins, Actually three I can think of. 1-Snap to throw speed (less than 2.5 seconds). 2-Sack avoidance because Heaven knows whomever is going to be QB needs that trait with our O Line. 3-Going out and obtaining......by the way that's you Mr. Wolf.... so wake up......,WRs who can get separation immediately. And yes....... as mentioned in this forum, processing speed.
DW Toys

I was much better looking in my early 20's than every one of these guys. They're mutts by comparison. I went looking for a pic to prove it but unfortunately the papyrus they were all drawn on back then has turned to dust so you're gonna have to just take my word for it

I was much better looking in my early 20's than every one of these guys. They're mutts by comparison. I went looking for a pic to prove it but unfortunately the papyrus they were all drawn on back then has turned to dust so you're gonna have to just take my word for it
Indiana Jones Reaction GIF

Cousins, Actually three I can think of. 1-Snap to throw speed (less than 2.5 seconds). 2-Sack avoidance because Heaven knows whomever is going to be QB needs that trait with our O Line. 3-Going out and obtaining......by the way that's you Mr. Wolf.... so wake up......,WRs who can get separation immediately. And yes....... as mentioned in this forum, processing speed.
DW Toys
Sack avoidance is so underrated.

That minimizes injury too.

Remember when Brady served his four game suspension Jimmy G and Brissett were both so injured I think they were looking at signing a temp QB just to have a QB.

Brissett stepped up to the challenge and QBed us to a win in the 4th game, even though he was hurt than we knew.

I'm always amazed at what women think is good looking. I am unqualified to choose. maybe the FO has a panel of women employees in a meeting and they show a mugshot gallery of potential QB's and have them rated first to last. But aren't men mostly the fan base? Maybe they are trying to get the wives and girlfriends interested in football. When I was a teen i remember my friend's mother went to a Red Sox game and all she could talk about was how "cute"Rick Burleson was." :rolleyes:

Damn Penix pulling in zero votes so far. I thought his big Penix energy would have some effect here.

As I was here working on a spreadsheet at work I had an epiphany. It was right in front of us all along. We got so caught up in the tape, the measurables, the media storylines, the intangibles, clickbait rumors, and paralysis analysis that we missed the actual most important factor based on team history that WILL determine who the Patriots will select as their QB of the future: Who is the best looking?

Based on the precedence of the GOAT himself, Saint Jimmy, Julian Edelman (he was a college QB and became a Patriots legend, so I'm counting him), and hell even Bledsoe was decent looking, this was so obviously the part we should have been thinking about all along yet somehow missed? How could we have been so foolish?

I have placed a poll above so that we can get a consensus on this topic. I omitted Caleb since he won't be available, I am sorry if that would have been your selection. Please discuss below.
My only concern when it comes to a QB is who has the least punchable face?

What we don't need is the next Jay Cutler.
jay-cutler-2eef8776c50ad91f.jpg

Hartman probably has the best face out of those but sadly not the Chad height to go with it. Chad height for me is 6’4-6’6. exceptions can be made for 6’2 or 6’3 but your face better look like Jimmy G in that case

If any of them were child models, they are instantly eliminated.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back