PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Travis Kelce is a media whore thread.

You brought up concern about how she'll influence voting, it was absolutely political.

We've got a badass over here. Get some spf for those snowflakes.
Swift and Kelce are stooges for whatever big money power is is trying to destroy our country from the inside. It is not just elections but whatever destructive influence they can inflict on gullible people like Kelce's big pharma ads. I dont care if it was their personal opinions but it is deceptively bought and paid messaging by globalist power brokers behind the curtain. I like pro football and it upsets me to see the NFL used increasingly for propaganda to destroy our great country.

Swift and Kelce are stooges for whatever big money power is is trying to destroy our country from the inside. It is not just elections but whatever destructive influence they can inflict on gullible people like Kelce's big pharma ads. I dont care if it was their personal opinions but it is deceptively bought and paid messaging by globalist power brokers behind the curtain. I like pro football and it upsets me to see the NFL used increasingly for propaganda to destroy our great country.
You've apparently been watching too many crack pot YouTube channels and soaking in propaganda tweets. I wasn't sure how much more outlandish you conspiracy theorists would get but here we are.

Virtually every single one of his posts contains an ad hominem at anyone who dares to disagree with him.
Not the case about “anyone who disagrees with me”. I disagree with plenty of people on the football related stuff and it isn’t ad hominem.

The constant injection of right wing talking points at every single opportunity is annoying and yes I will respond to the out of place conspiracy takes and treat them and the people pushing it with the disdain they deserve.

I hardly agree with you on most things but I at least respect that you are no dummy. I don’t recall having any ad hominem with you in the past even if I felt you were dead wrong.

Last edited:
Not the case about “anyone who disagrees with me”. I disagree with plenty of people on the football related stuff and it isn’t ad hominem.

The constant injection of right wing talking points at every single opportunity is annoying and yes I will respond to the out of place conspiracy takes and treat them and the people pushing it with the disdain they deserve.

I hardly agree with you on most things but I at least respect that you are no dummy. I don’t recall having any ad hominem with you in the past even if I felt you were dead wrong.
Please try to understand. Good, hard working, decent people who would give you the shirt off our backs if you needed it (who you disparage as 'right wingers') SIMPLY WANT TO ENJOY A FOOTBALL GAME, and for just a little while--- ESCAPE the loony left politics they are inundated with in other every sphere of life! But no, we get the politics before the game, during the game,halftime shows,cut-aways, and the commercials, and when we dare speak up about this well funded, heavy-handed intrusion into our football enjoyment, you are "annoyed."

Please try to understand. Good, hard working, decent people who would give you the shirt off our backs if you needed it (who you disparage as 'right wingers') SIMPLY WANT TO ENJOY A FOOTBALL GAME, and for just a little while--- ESCAPE the loony left politics they are inundated with in other every sphere of life! But no, we get the politics before the game, during the game,halftime shows,cut-aways, and the commercials, and when we dare speak up about this well funded, heavy-handed intrusion into our football enjoyment, you are "annoyed."
Please try to understand. It’s harmless and she’s harmless. Taylor Swift has not injected politics into her appearances, it’s you guys who have done that.

Again it’s really a you problem if seeing her dressed in KC attire and fraternizing with the Kelce family and Mahomes makes you upset. The politics of it that you speak of is a creation of your own and by extension of certain news outlets and political talking heads who are, successfully, getting you guys whipped up into a frenzy over literally nothing.

There are a lot of good, hard working people who are liberal or centrists and even level headed conservatives whose enjoyment of the NFL is not predicated on political paranoia and a pop stars celebrity relationship with a football player.

Last edited:
Swift and Kelce are stooges for whatever big money power is is trying to destroy our country from the inside.
They are just small potatoes. I truly buy into that they are a couple. She has been staying at his house when not working and going out to eat and such in KC. Rumor has it that Kelce is going to retire. Hopefully this next round of vaccinations does not effect Swifts health like the last round did to some women.

Spot on.

Liberty is all.

Please try to understand. It’s harmless and she’s harmless. Taylor Swift has not injected politics into her appearances, it’s you guys who have done that.

Again it’s really a you problem if seeing her dressed in KC attire and fraternizing with the Kelce family and Mahomes makes you upset. The politics of it that you speak of is a creation of your own and by extension of certain news outlets and political talking heads who are, successfully, getting you guys whipped up into a frenzy over literally nothing.

There are a lot of good, hard working people who are liberal or centrists and even level headed conservatives whose enjoyment of the NFL is not predicated on political paranoia and a pop stars celebrity relationship with a football player.
Swift is being pressured into endorsing her pick for the 2024 presidential election by the same person who she made cookies for in 2020.

i have 0 problem with athletes,entertainers, etc. using their personal time for their causes and beliefs. so swift tweeting etc. about her politics is fine. kelce doing commercials for phizer is his business. tv showing them together during games etc. is not their fault.
my issue is only the way it is integrated INTO entertainment which is their paying jobs, which neither of them has done afaik. this is for any politics,not just what i don't agree with. i do agree with @Lavictoire on the weaving of that stuff into entertainment itself.

i have 0 problem with athletes,entertainers, etc. using their personal time for their causes and beliefs. so swift tweeting etc. about her politics is fine. kelce doing commercials for phizer is his business. tv showing them together during games etc. is not their fault.
my issue is only the way it is integrated INTO entertainment which is their paying jobs, which neither of them has done afaik. this is for any politics,not just what i don't agree with. i do agree with @Lavictoire on the weaving of that stuff into entertainment itself.
Well that’s just how it is, like it or not. I certainly don’t enjoy it either. But it’s the society we now live in that has been exacerbated by political tension. Everything had become politicized and it smacks us in the face everywhere whether it is entertainment, sports or this very forum. But for some of the other posters let’s not pretend it’s just one side doing it, which Lavictoire would argue is all a liberal, globalist conspiracy.

Regardless though Taylor Swift isn’t responsible which you seem to agree with, but which also contradicts Victoire’s argument.

Swift is being pressured into endorsing her pick for the 2024 presidential election by the same person who she made cookies for in 2020.
I haven’t seen her being pressured to do so. Like I said, that sounds like a manufactured narrative coming from your end. Even so, who cares?

Have you considered the irony of someone on your side of the political aisle talking about pressuring people to endorse a particular candidate?

Last edited:
Is there a right wing faction seriously going after pro football and Taylor Swift? That sounds like a smart strategy

Next up they take down puppies and cheeseburgers

I haven’t seen her being pressured to do so. Like I said, that sounds like a manufactured narrative coming from your end. Even so, who cares?

Have you considered the irony of someone on your side of the political aisle talking about pressuring people to endorse a particular candidate?
Your people hear and see what fits their agenda.

I find irony in those that trample all over the constitution and bill of rights, but call me a fascist.

Your people hear and see what fits their agenda.

I find irony in those that trample all over the constitution and bill of rights, but call me a fascist.
I wouldn’t talk about the Constitution, if I were you.

B7E43592-7AD2-4859-A4BE-646D219B3BCF.jpeg

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back