PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The "thank you idiot" picture thread

Tebow vs us

Look who broke his record lol

Edit: I wish there was a way to post the Youtube thumbnail for a video so we don’t get these messages when we share video. Maybe there is a way not sure

Last edited:
lol, idiot kicker... sends it right to our best returner

I know you're joking but that one was actually on like 5 guys on the coverage team for blowing contain. The one who ran right by dan and the 4 who squoze to the middle and wound up in a 5 man Packer Pileup instead of holding the right side of the contain (can't blame everyone in the pile, a couple of them were actually supposed to be there, but still).

Some of that was good blocking by the NEP but a lot of guys missed their assignments and left a huge hole for Dan to rumble through. There's a reason why these plays never happen and it's because most special teams aren't bad enough at their jobs to leave a hhuge hole like that. I mean Dan didn't even make a particularly athletic move, he just... turned left.

Texans punt block last week deserves to be in here. They’re lucky it wasn’t a national audience

I know you're joking but that one was actually on like 5 guys on the coverage team for blowing contain. The one who ran right by dan and the 4 who squoze to the middle and wound up in a 5 man Packer Pileup instead of holding the right side of the contain (can't blame everyone in the pile, a couple of them were actually supposed to be there, but still).

Some of that was good blocking by the NEP but a lot of guys missed their assignments and left a huge hole for Dan to rumble through. There's a reason why these plays never happen and it's because most special teams aren't bad enough at their jobs to leave a hhuge hole like that. I mean Dan didn't even make a particularly athletic move, he just... turned left.
So I should add the whole unit instead of just the kicker...

I love you, Coach. Can I toss your salad, Coach? Could you wear your rings while you finger bang me, Coach?
1634478796876.png

So I should add the whole unit instead of just the kicker...
Yeah, definitely. If you've kicked the ball to a guard you've probably done your job. It was the rest of the group that got fooled by the simplest of all possible wrinkles (just... turn left) that was the reason Dan got loose.

5qrnjf.gif

Yeah, definitely. If you've kicked the ball to a guard you've probably done your job. It was the rest of the group that got fooled by the simplest of all possible wrinkles (just... turn left) that was the reason Dan got loose.
Yeah I agree with 99.9% of your thought process and explanation... I'll just stick with idiot kicker because it sounds better... Lol... But there is some merit in blaming the whole packer squad because they are packers lol

1634483928103.jpeg

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back