PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Sheer Subliminal Brilliance of Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate Tom Brady to be Daniel Craig's successor for the James Bond franchise.

Lol come on man. After seeing his horrible acting in Ted 2? You have to be absolutely nuts!o_O

I would much rather discuss Gisele going to the mattress.
Gawd if he opened the door and she was lying there...epic

$200 cookbook and a $5000 mattress...in my dreams.
At least I have that chin.:D

Lol come on man. After seeing his horrible acting in Ted 2? You have to be absolutely nuts!o_O

Don't worry, that was tongue in cheek. I'm well aware he's no actor. He certainly has the Bond look, though, doesn't he?

Don't worry, that was tongue in cheek. I'm well aware he's no actor. He certainly has the Bond look, though, doesn't he?
His acting has gotten much better. He used to be awkward and clunky on camera. He's a lot more relaxed and smooth now. If he wanted to become an actor, I'm sure he could master it through shear will and work ethic alone.

"This just shows how out of touch Brady is and he comes off like a complete rich primadonna. $200 cook book, $5k mattress. You wouldn't see manning doing this no, he's out there selling affordable insurance and pizza and pimping budweiser in his post sb interviews and they're all funny-lighthearted ads, Here you got Brady acting like a some kind of james bond/super rich guy going to some secret part of some fancy hotel for a $5k mattress. This is a great example of people hate Brady and don't give him the benefit of the doubt when it came to deflategate, even though we all know he knew and why people didn't care about manning's hgh allegations and really 80% of the league is on hgh but no-one is having their ballboys run into the bathroom to deflate footballs to take out a little bit of air"

-Douchebag 2-6 98.5 show

Last edited:
alright between this, and that Civil war "easter egg" I think you guys need to lay off the weed. Seriously. your seeing ghosts in every shadow. Apparently goodell has taken up residence in your brains, and now any time a patriot does anything, or you see a name that has 60% of the same letters as a patriot player's name, its some sort of war call against goodell and the league.

Your sig is obnoxious. It's a football forum, not a bad martial arts movie forum.

And yet it's so much better than his previous sig's including another Van Damme sig where he looked like he was....

If he's insistent on using a Van Damme sig, he could at least use his daughter...

image.jpeg

Seriously, that's Jean Claude Van Damme's daughter.

I nominate Tom Brady to be Daniel Craig's successor for the James Bond franchise.
Sadly, he's not a very good actor. He looks great, but he can't act at all. I say that will all the love in the world!

alright between this, and that Civil war "easter egg" I think you guys need to lay off the weed. Seriously. your seeing ghosts in every shadow. Apparently goodell has taken up residence in your brains, and now any time a patriot does anything, or you see a name that has 60% of the same letters as a patriot player's name, its some sort of war call against goodell and the league.
I don't know. This seemed to pretty blatant. I mean, how else could you describe that ad than 'Tom Brady goes to the mattress.'?

I also think his agent is getting him into more high profile positions in the eye of the public as a way to stay on top of the idea, that, yes, he is innocent.

I don't know. This seemed to pretty blatant. I mean, how else could you describe that ad than 'Tom Brady goes to the mattress.'?
Yeah well well

tom brady's name has 8 letters in it, you know what else has 8 letters? innocent

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Not convinced?

if you rearrange the letters in brady's name and then add a few letters you can spell out

"Tom brady is innocent."

:rolleyes:

If anything, YOU are the one with a pathology. You know what else has 8 letters in it?

D-I-C-K-H-E-A-D

I'll bet anyone a dollar that the Brady cookbook has nothing that comes close to the

Mac and Cheese stuffed Bacon Taco
MacAndCheeseBaconWeaveTaco2.jpg

Or the Pabst Blue Reuben:
ThePabstBlueReuben.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes