"The Rob Gronkowski Store" on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_in_sunnyvale

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Apologies if this was posted already as my forum search skills may be lacking...

Was on Amazon today and saw a banner for the new "Rob Gronkowski Store". I visited the site and it's all fitness-related products. Anyway, interesting tidbit on what Gronk's got going on outside of football.

Regards,
Chris

May have to check that out. Thanks for the heads-up :cool:

My uncle sells fitness equipment and says he’s known Rob’s dad for years (casually, they aren’t like good friends or anything). They see each other at conventions. So my understanding is that fitness equipment was the family trade, which I’m sure branches off into other fitness-related categories.

I had no idea that Gronkowski had so many books written about him.

Does this mean he’s returning?

61fUlqjTEVL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg

Oh man. Those first couple were hilarious.
This is a pretty funny excerpt from one of them: "Yes, the story of a woman so sheltered she knows nothing of football, including who the Patriots are. One look at Gronk spiking the ball sends her into hyper masturbation mode."

Lol!

Jake

5.0 out of 5 stars I Craved More Gronking
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
When you are a connoisseur of Patriots tight-end themed erotica like I am, it has been a long, dry period these past few years. Of course, the pinnacle of the genre--2011's "A Tale of Two Tight Ends" is unlikely to have a sequel written (unless it's prison-based...idea!). So I've had to muck about with subpar offerings from fans of other teams. "Doinking Connor Barth", "A Teddy for Bridgewater", even the highly acclaimed "Giving Aaron Rodgers (Cheese)Head"...none of these measure up when you are a die-hard Pats jacker like I am.

That's why "A Gronking to Remember" is so refreshing. It's a 9-route into my heart and loins. It's as if Ms. Noonan gazed into my wanting soul and delivered exactly the sort of sweaty Gronk-pounded jizzfest that all Pats fans can be proud of and indeed embrace. The plotting is intricate--you will never believe how (and how often) Gronk gets all up in that badonk-a-donk! And when Gronk "spikes" the "football" on her "face" and in her "eye", it's nothing short of technical mastery. The characterization is also fantastic. Just like a regular season game in London, the journey is long and arduous, but this book will probably have more fans and is more fulfilling.

I just saw this on Amazon.

I think he is better of playing for the NE Patriots, rather than dabble with WWF and all of these wierd stuff...

Keeping Up With The Gronkowskis in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft