PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Recruiting Thread.

There’s rumors that Keon keely will flip from ND to Bama and that Peyton Bowen will flip from from ND to A and M.

This would really put a large dent in Notre Dames awesome class
I would expect Keeley to flip to Bama, if I’m being honest. That’ll hurt a lot. 6’6”, 242 with long arms. They don’t make a lot of edge rushers like him.

The #2 CB in the 2023 class, Malik Muhammad, committed to Texas over Bama and A&M. The Arch Manning effect.

I like this kid a lot. Athleticism, power, new to the sport. Like his potential

I like this kid a lot. Athleticism, power, new to the sport. Like his potential

The U might be back in a couple of years. They’re cleaning up.

Got some catching up to do…

4* LT Olaus Alinen commits to Bama. Propels them into the top 5 in 2023 rankings. Fits what they usually look for in an OL. 6’6” 320 out of Finland.

5* elite safety from Lynn, Mass - Joenel Aguero - committed to Georgia. Elite cover man and a head hunter. Excellent grab for Smart and Co.

4* TE Walker Lyons committed to Stanford over Georgia, Bama, and USC. Is Stanford TEU? Or is it Iowa?

4* OT Payton Kirkland committed to Texas. The Longhorns find their future tackle to protect Manning’s blindside. 6’7” 345 with room to add weight. He’s a mauler.

4* OT Chase Bisontis commits in an hour.

1658692813060.png

The U might be back in a couple of years. They’re cleaning up.

Got some catching up to do…

4* LT Olaus Alinen commits to Bama. Propels them into the top 5 in 2023 rankings. Fits what they usually look for in an OL. 6’6” 320 out of Finland.

5* elite safety from Lynn, Mass - Joenel Aguero - committed to Georgia. Elite cover man and a head hunter. Excellent grab for Smart and Co.
One of the few kids I've really paid attention to bc he's local. He'll be playing on Sundays and should fill out nice. Long arms, broad shoulders, long legs. Like his body type he could be a big boy.
4* TE Walker Lyons committed to Stanford over Georgia, Bama, and USC. Is Stanford TEU? Or is it Iowa?

4* OT Payton Kirkland committed to Texas. The Longhorns find their future tackle to protect Manning’s blindside. 6’7” 345 with room to add weight. He’s a mauler.
Not many people walking around this big let alone teenagers. He's a mover too. I know he was upset OSU and others didn't make a harder push.
*edit* like Texas wasn't even in the picture until very late in the game. This was a big W.

4* OT Chase Bisontis commits in an hour.

View attachment 44070
Them and ND, if ND holds strong with their guys. This class looks very good all together.

Last edited:
You guys just landed a good one
We’ve been busy. I think recruiting is coming back to UF. Napier has recruited a damn track team to Gainesville. Lots of speed on tap at the skill positions, #12 recruiting class right now, and still the possibility of snagging McClain. I have some catching up to do, so I guess I’ll start with us…

1. 4* WR Andy Jean
2. 4* WR & Top 247 prospect Aiden Mizell
3. 4* Safety Jordan Castell
4. 4* CB Ja’Keem Jackson

4* CB Dijon Johnson decommitted from Ohio State and Steve Witfong has a crystal ball prediction to Florida. Jean, Mizell, and Wilson are all burners.

Update on the Top 100. 1-21 are 5* recruits.

5* LB Jaiden Ausberry commits in about 9 hours. Most of the experts have him going to ND. You guys are turning in one hell of a class, @fightingirish595.

This thread is meaningless without the contract numbers. If the Pats sign someone, don't we want to know the compensation package?
It's all about NIL now. What was opaque is not transparent.

This thread is meaningless without the contract numbers. If the Pats sign someone, don't we want to know the compensation package?
It's all about NIL now. What was opaque is not transparent.

Post ‘em up.

EDIT: Hard to find info for the 2023-2024 commits, but here is an NIL deal tracker: NIL Deal Tracker

Honestly, I don’t think most hardcore college fans care much unless their sponsor (The Gator Collective, for example) cheaps out.

Last edited:
As expected, he committed to ND.
Who has him as 5 star. composite has him number 105. Could always go up. I expect some of their other guys too. The class is really good I just worry its a little defensive heavy.

Looks like Georgia may be in the lead for Mpemba

Notre dame has a strong chance to finish with 300+ points on 247 composite. Exciting times in South Bend. But they are still elite QB play away from being able to contend with the big boys.

If buchner hasn’t made big improvements, September 3rd could get ugly

Notre dame has a strong chance to finish with 300+ points on 247 composite. Exciting times in South Bend. But they are still elite QB play away from being able to contend with the big boys.

If buchner hasn’t made big improvements, September 3rd could get ugly
Nowadays being a QB away in college isn't the worst thing in the world with the portal. Things can happen a lot easier

Who has him as 5 star. composite has him number 105. Could always go up. I expect some of their other guys too. The class is really good I just worry its a little defensive heavy.
On3, who I got that news from, has him listed as a 5*.

Top-50 CB, Bravion Rogers, decommitted from TA&M

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back