PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Recruiting Thread.

5* WR Shelton Sampson, Jr to LSU over Bama, FSU, and A&M.

4* LB Arvell Reese commits to Ohio State.

4* RB, and the fastest player in the country at a 4.35 40, Dylan Edwards, commits to ND.

#1 RB out of Edgewater, Cedric Baxter, commits tomorrow. Steve Witfong has a Crystal Ball prediction of Texas.

hell probably be going there then

Grabbed Bama at o10.5 wins at some pretty heavy juice -210. took them o11.5 at +126 as well. If bryce stays healthy dont see them losing a game. 010.5 about as free as you can get IMO. I am going to death valley in early november to see them play LSU

I’ll have to drop some updates when I have a few minutes to spare. Gators had a MASSIVE weekend. “sUn BeLt BiLLy” is bringing recruiting back to the Swamp.

4* QB Rickie Collins committed to LSU.

4* OL Miles McVay committed to Alabama. 6’7”, 375 behemoth. Played OT in HS, but they will probably kick him inside to guard.

Miles McVay, East St. Louis , Offensive Tackle

4* DT Kelby Collins committed to Florida over UGA and Bama. Welcome aboard, kid.

4* FS Kylin Jackson committed to LSU. Kid has range and will be a pain in the ass to deal with.

4* DT Will Norman committed to Florida. Both he and Collins should make a stout duo, and both have room to add some bulk to their frame. Another grab out of IMG.

4* ATH Jacobe Johnson committed to Oklahoma. Played both ways in HS. With his ball skills, I can see them moving him to FS.

4* EDGE and top 25 player Kamran James committed to Florida. HUGE grab for “Sun Belt Billy.”

2024 4* LB Myles Graham committed to Florida. This was expected as he is a legacy.

4* S Jayden Bonsu committed to Ohio State.

4* ATH Ronan Hanafin out of Burlington, MA committed to Clemson. Could play WR, ILB, or SS.

4* CB Jordan Matthews committed to Tennessee. UT has the #13 class in the 2023 rankings. The crystal ball rankings had him going to Texas.

Rumors circulating ND could be flipping a 23 QB. Johnson, Minchey, maybe Arnold? If it happens it will be one of them it sounds like

4* DE Edric Hill committed to Alabama. Because why the hell not?

Travis Hunter supposedly dominated Jackson State’s spring game.

Coaches are now allowed to begin reaching out to 2024 recruits, effective today.

That was quick…

1662299401898.png

I’ve been slacking on this thread a lot lately (it’s a lot to keep up with), but that’s a HUGE pick-up for FSU. An elite combo of size and speed.
I've been slacking and rarely here.

Big get for FSU though that kid has a classic football frame as a teenager and runs track. He's going to be a big boy and fill out quite nicely.
He's very coordinated and efficient in his movements but not sure he has real outside NFL speed but he's full of potential.

He's living it up though

Haven’t bumped this in a while, but Rashada decommitted from Miami and committed back to Florida. I haven’t watched a whole lot of tape on him. What are your thoughts? @fightingirish595 @BaconGrundleCandy

Also, I think we should do our own top-10 team rankings at the end of each recruiting cycle.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back