PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Recruiting Thread.

Haven’t bumped this in a while, but Rashada decommitted from Miami and committed back to Florida. I haven’t watched a whole lot of tape on him. What are your thoughts? @fightingirish595 @BaconGrundleCandy

Also, I think we should do our own top-10 team rankings at the end of each recruiting cycle.

I don’t know much about him other than that he’s number 6 or 7 in a loaded QB class. Hoping ND can flip arnold

I don’t know much about him other than that he’s number 6 or 7 in a loaded QB class. Hoping ND can flip arnold
Same. College ball is just better with the Irish are good.

Kenny minchey decommitted from pitt, took an official visit to ND and is being crystal balled there. A few months ago I was hoping for Arnold, minchey, or a novosad flip in that order(Seemed to be the most realistic options). Obviously I wish they had ended up with moore

Would be a good get for ND. As the answer at the position is not on the roster and they currently don’t have a QB in the 23 class. I feel like he’s underrated in the rankings and if they update the rankings again he’ll go up

Kenny minchey decommitted from pitt, took an official visit to ND and is being crystal balled there. A few months ago I was hoping for Arnold, minchey, or a novosad flip in that order(Seemed to be the most realistic options). Obviously I wish they had ended up with moore

Would be a good get for ND. As the answer at the position is not on the roster and they currently don’t have a QB in the 23 class. I feel like he’s underrated in the rankings and if they update the rankings again he’ll go up
And he’s irish… I have high hopes for this kid.

I was just coming in to post that. I believe you guys have the #3 recruiting class now. YUGE.
Yes but I don’t expect that to hold up. Peyton Bowen may decomitt. But a really good class so far and 2024 is looking good so far too.

First QB commit I’ve been excited about in a while (not including carr who is 2024). Wasn’t high on buchner. Didn’t like Pyne

Auburn just flipped Darron Reed from LSU. The Lane Effect begins.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back