PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Ratbirds are going to the Super Bowl(according to Earl Thomas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if he purchases a ticket. He can thank harbaugh*yet again when he 'Deflates' his hopes. Look for a colts* banner as well.

Meh. Nothing wrong with what he said at all.

His team is bullying the league right now. The hottest and scariest team in the league right now.
Let em have his fun. They should be confident, I would definitely be. They are virtually unstoppable right now.

It's more likely Earl breaks another bone before the season ends.

The offense is starting to click.
The Dallas game looked good, aside from the weather related drops. IMO.

BB is the man to stop the "7 game streak , unstoppable monster". :rolleyes:

The Rats use a similar game plan every week. .. Because it works.

BB will eat em up.

I’d bet $1,000 that it will look something like this...

hqdefault.jpg

Where is FourierTransform when you need him?

The concern is that this was the 2nd time in a row (2012 and 2019) BB defense got shellacked against a Greg Roman offense with similar QB’s.

Very surprised no team has been able to come up with a plan to stop it. There’s plenty of tape during the Kap days and enough tape now.
The 2012 D has nothing to do with the 2019 D.

He was OC in BUF in 2015-2016. That worked out well...for us.

The concern is that this was the 2nd time in a row (2012 and 2019) BB defense got shellacked against a Greg Roman offense with similar QB’s.

Very surprised no team has been able to come up with a plan to stop it. There’s plenty of tape during the Kap days and enough tape now.

Bill was playing possum during the last meeting. We’ll see what happens if they meet in the AFCCG.

Earl Thomas says Ravens will be in Super Bowl

I love it, they won their Super Bowl like Miami sometimes does, and Rex Ryan in the regular season used to and then they think it’s all gravy. Posing for team pictures and all that yet they don’t realize they’re probably going to have to play us again, and we’re still in the process of getting everyone healthy and implementing more schemes for Greg Roman to feed in Jackson’s ear at the LOS.

Baltimore are what they are. We know their offense, we know a coordinated passing attack with a healthy line will pick their aggressive blitz apart with screens and slants and well maintain composer on defense and set the edge correctly. Essentially what we did in the second half and all Belichick and co needed was 15 minutes in the dressing room.

Anyone find this November nonsense cute?

They just took the Pats apart in our own Stadium and followed it up with blowout wins over the Bengals and Texans.

The only nonsense I think is cute is the pompous attitude some of you have. Earl Thomas has a ring, Harbaugh has a ring. These aren’t the Jets who declare the season a success with a single win against the Pats. The ravens have every right to talk a big game because they’re backing it up on the field.

They just took the Pats apart in our own Stadium and followed it up with blowout wins over the Bengals and Texans.

The only nonsense I think is cute is the pompous attitude some of you have. Earl Thomas has a ring, Harbaugh has a ring. These aren’t the Jets who declare the season a success with a single win against the Pats. The ravens have every right to talk a big game because they’re backing it up on the field.
I can appreciate their verve but it's a bit premature.

I can appreciate their verve but it's a bit premature.

I agree but that team is on fire right now. I hope they keep it up all the way to the AFCCG. If they do and the Pat's head to another SB it will be yet again another powerhouse team that couldn't get by the Pats.

If the Pats meet the Ravens and win, I hope they do what they did against the Chargers in ‘06 and taunt them by taking team photos.

Sure they have “every right” to talk about how they’re going to make the Super Bowl in November. And fans have “every right” to laugh at how pointless and stupid is to make comments like this, especially from a veteran player who was part of a would-be dynasty that was derailed by the very guy (Brady) he has to beat to get there. It’s insulting to a very competitive league with a lot of good teams.

Buffalo Bills laid 51 on Oakland in Jan 1991 and then....
Greatest Show on Turf ... and poof
Relax ... we don’t play Baltimore for weeks

he should buy tix now before it sold out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes