PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Pats practice squad & workout/visit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hey I'm having so much fun today with the cut thread, I thought how about another total speculation thread. So give me your ideal PS list from today's cuts. I'll lead off with mine

First the home grown ones

1. Gunner

2. Munson

3. Kamalu

4. Skipper

5. Parry

6. Patterson

7 Brissette - you need a guy to run the scout teams and as a reward for taking all those hits this PS

I'd put Gant here but I think he's going on IR.

Then from other squads

8. Lauletta - I always liked this kid and he didn't show badly on Thursday (especially if the Hoyer cut was real) BTW- in no way was this choice because his granddad was one of my college football and lacrosse coaches. ;) ) We actually NEED 3 QB around for practice.

9. Parry - A 6'9 TE who was with Wash. From D2 and runs a 4.5 VERY VERY Raw. What is spec thread for the 2019 team without a TE involved.

10 Garnett. Drafted in 2016 as a first round pick OG, not sure he's eligible, but if he was I'd want him.

no Myers? :)
I would think Gauthier might warrant more like with Scar.

Hey I'm having so much fun today with the cut thread, I thought how about another total speculation thread. So give me your ideal PS list from today's cuts. I'll lead off with mine

1. Gunner

2. Munson

3. Kamalu

4. Skipper

5. Parry

6. Patterson

7 Brissette - you need a guy to run the scout teams and as a reward for taking all those hits this PS

Then from other squads

8. Lauletta - I always liked this kid and he didn't show badly on Thursday (especially if the Hoyer cut was real) BTW- in no way was this choice because his granddad was one of my college football and lacrosse coaches. ;) ) We actually NEED 3 QB around for practice.

9. Parry - A 6'9 TE who was with Wash. From D2 and runs a 4.5 VERY VERY Raw. What is spec thread for the 2019 team without a TE involved.

10 Garnett. Drafted in 2016 as a first round pick OG, not sure he's eligible, but if he was I'd want him.

Parry the DT was not on Miguel’s list of PS eligible players in “BSJ” yesterday.

I like your list. OK, I'll play a bit, but I don't have the knowledge of other teams' roster that you do.

1. Gunner

2. Munson

3. Kamalu

4. Skipper

5. Myers

6. Patterson

7 Brussette

8 Anderson

9 Gauthier

10 Ivey

Don't be snide, MG, I want to see your list. ;)

Last edited:
OK, in just about and hour and half teams will be able to start signing PS members. This is your last chance to project your PS binkies before it becomes a reality. (even though it actually takes a few days to fill out the squad)

1. Gunner

2. Munson

3. Kamalu

4. Skipper

5. Parry

6. Patterson

Then from other squads

So you a projecting that they will cut Gunner today, replacing him with a new waiver claim and then try to slip him onto the PS?

I like your list. OK, I'll play a bit, but I don't have the knowledge of other roster that you do.

1. Gunner

2. Munson

3. Kamalu

4. Skipper

5. Myers

6. Patterson

7 Brussette

8 Anderson

9 Gauthier

10 Ivey
It’s MEYERS and he made the team.

Some possibilities for the remaining spots if they don't look to other teams' cuts:

S Howard
LB Sam
EDGE Kamalu
WR Patterson
DL Thurman

Is Gant on IR?

They just picked up Colts 6th round DE Gerri Green for the 4th practice squad spot.

If Hoyer doesn't return the Pats are definitely going to add a QB to the PS. My Binky, Kyle Lauletta is going to the Eagles PS. But it will be SOMEONE simply because you need another arm to get through all the practice throws to WR's in individual drills, on the scout team, etc

My guy is gone, so you guess is as good as mine. Maybe an Etling return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back